Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Swordsman v.201 by xDevPro

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
original topic in vietnam here :

I was aware already some viet was selling the package, the fact is most of those people don't know how to patch gdelivery certs validate or fix timescope error, they just bought the package from someone and release, there's no big deal

Retired Developer
Reaction score
...:glare:... and this guy apparently selling v246 to vietnamese people 5k usd :eek:

Reaction score
Wrong his server is still the same version as this topic. Don't know if you know he's hosting a public server lol.

Bola, I hope you keep your promises not trolling us here.
I know he's hosting a public server a just saw the revision v246 but i didnt play nor download and check it. Thats why i think his server was v246 already. [emoji4]

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Then update your website lol
School of Martial Arts - V201

Lazy GMs

That because you are lazy to do more search
U are on old website
U seems mad at me aren't you?? Chill out relax fart a good one you ll see life is better

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Well now I know the real story of all those packages....

Share Swordsman with backdoor !!! that is what will happen
So everyone who don't know SWO
Just study before you go public
you will be surprise and wont know what's is going on

my advice :
be careful with what you download from those leaked share

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best part is the dude doesn't even show how he configured Winscp or putty which he uses to do everything XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I cannot login to game, after I completely install Server. when login game client will always show error 204, Server is starting up.

Back