Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tales Runner Server Files & Client Correct (to avoid HASH error)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello people ! i come here to request about server files with the correct client...

I looked in previous posts about opening a server and everything else...
where I got the files below:

Server Files:
AgentServerD.exe
TRServerController.zip
TRServerController_old.zip
2012-02-26_1_korea.zip
2012-02-27_1_koreaTest.zip
db_install_korea_2012_02_02.exe
guide db.rar
Link:

Client Files: (at least the ones I tested)

KoreaClient 1: http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/tales-runner-server-setup-823928/
P.S.: (The user werty1001 uploaded the client files)

KoreaClient 2: 02-02-korea.zip.torrent
P.S.: (I have this torrent, this client is used by Kevin's and Boda's servers)
but they refuse to help me, why are selfish !

I already fix all server problems, but the only error i'm having to deal with is "invalid hash".

This LINK: http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/tales-runner-server-setup-823928/index18.html

The User (william8888) explained how to solve this problem... i already did that, then i think my problem is because the client files are different from the server.

So, i wonder if anyone knows how to solve this?
I appreciate your patience and dedication ! -i hope a good soul help me-

To contact me, add: "alison-alves" (skype name) from Brazil.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello people ! i come here to request about server files with the correct client...

I looked in previous posts about opening a server and everything else...
where I got the files below:

Server Files:
AgentServerD.exe
TRServerController.zip
TRServerController_old.zip
2012-02-26_1_korea.zip
2012-02-27_1_koreaTest.zip
db_install_korea_2012_02_02.exe
guide db.rar
Link:

Client Files: (at least the ones I tested)

KoreaClient 1: http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/tales-runner-server-setup-823928/
P.S.: (The user werty1001 uploaded the client files)

KoreaClient 2: 02-02-korea.zip.torrent
P.S.: (I have this torrent, this client is used by Kevin's and Boda's servers)
but they refuse to help me, why are selfish !

I already fix all server problems, but the only error i'm having to deal with is "invalid hash".

This LINK: http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/tales-runner-server-setup-823928/index18.html

The User (william8888) explained how to solve this problem... i already did that, then i think my problem is because the client files are different from the server.

So, i wonder if anyone knows how to solve this?
I appreciate your patience and dedication ! -i hope a good soul help me-

To contact me, add: "alison-alves" (skype name) from Brazil.

Sorry to say, that they aren't selfish.
Too many servers already flood TR.
But I do appreciate you organizing a well thought out thread and asking politley.
I don't really know about this much, but hash involves a weird connection to the serv.
Check all your serv programs are ok, and I think it might have to do with a server sided check or something like that
To be honest I have no clue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
THANK YOU BRO :laugh:

I do not want to offend anyone here !! But I would like to make it clear. I do not want to cash in the server, i just want to play with my friends, i'm sure my server fill a lot of friends.

--> I asked boda and Kevin to help me, but they refuse, they think i'll steal their players and I do not want to do that !! On the contrary, the server will be just for Brazilians, i will not want foreigners.

P.S.: I entered the server from both ... (empty), no rooms or players playing and yet they refused to help a friend! That was what I grieved me most.

--> When the BODA came to me ask for help desperate to put your server on air with "NO-IP", i did the maximum i could, now he says NOT to me, with a simple problem!

--> It's for me to learn that people only think about themselves and duck the rest. sorry such words, but that's what i think.
--> If have an empty server and not help a friend, if that isn't being selfish, then what is ?

--> Because, everyone was helping each other on the topic of KillerStefan... Kevin was there...

And thank you again for answering me, like Giovani also helped me as he could.:blush:

I still hope to find someone to help me... :(:

Reaction score
You really are being sincere.
I would show you a post on the MMOPrivate forums.
Stefan said he had the same error, and said why the error happened.
Sorry to say for now, malware has infected such forums.
So its offline for now.
If you need any help with commands and possibily making a .bat launcher, you can come to me for that.
I used them before, but they aren't very much in mind.
But I can provide you a torrent file for the game @ 2-24

besides that, I am alas, not a server coder. Yet I have experienced being a GM on other servers.
I'm glad to see your purpose is just to have fun with friends, ad not to cash on it in any way.
That's the real meaning of a "private" server ehh? tehe.
I do know people who work @ prizma and another server, so they might be able to be some help.
I can share there contact info with you on skype. I'll add you right away.

Talked to you on skype, glad to see your problems fixed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thnak you again bro, for help me !! xD

I come to say that my problem solved, i began to set the DB now... ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi
can you, NeGa0, help me in setting the DB?
please help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why ? duck you ? What am I doing wrong :D:

who have all server file ? or server file month May

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[HELP]
how to add an account to the database??:?::?:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help to put my server in the air with "NO-IP", I did the most I could, but I do not understand!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Offtopic-Related: Guys now that I see this, where is KillerStefan? did he finished his T.R. Private Server he was making?
Ontopic: Thanks for the share buddy! as we all say here: "Sharing is Caring." hehe

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Killerstefan is now a mod for the TR section and his server will be launching soon.

Awesome, thanks for the info buddy, I was off Ragezone for a time but I got back since I'm running my project as well, but long time ago I knew killer was making a P.Serv and he had a website (mmoprivate.com) but now when I access it, it throws an error, that's why I was asking.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the info buddy, I was off Ragezone for a time but I got back since I'm running my project as well, but long time ago I knew killer was making a P.Serv and he had a website (mmoprivate.com) but now when I access it, it throws an error, that's why I was asking.
His webhost shut down.

Back