• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Tales Runner [ Server Files ]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello... I cant open website to download server files.. :(.. can give me new link.. please.. tq

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That website has been there for years, I have personally known about that for years. To my knowledge, I only think he has been working on the pkg decompiler and compiler.

CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
if(FilesExists == True) {
echo '#Request Reupload';
} else {
echo '#Request Close';
}

i would love to work on those files , but seems like i cant find a link anywhere..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i have tales runner server and i dont know how to make again tr4.pkg ang i start AgentServer and i see agent in task manager but no see in desktop help plz ?

Back