Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try username root

Here is my result :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After removing and reinstalling MySQl Server, the result was not change !

MySQL DB infor : root/root.
I followed the instructions from page 1, and i got the file libmysqlclient15.so with : "sudo wget -O /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so.15 http://files.directadmin.com/services/es_5.0/libmysqlclient.so.15"

Maybe i had a mistake in this step !
How do i install this lib file correctly ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hix hix.
When i use the IP address "0.0.0.0" instead of "localhost", my server starts successfully !
I dont understand this case, could anyone explain for me, pls ?
Thanks all for helping to setup TO server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, I read a post in ragezone forum section they said that they can create a client files for talisman server ver207 the one that is posted by tomspecc22. My server files is already up and no errors on game, db and login when I executed the files thru VMware linux system it all goes successfully, all i need is the client to test My server and the connection, please men I really need client files for my server

Any suggestions will be a great appreciate

Thanks, (please forgive for my bad English).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u can use a client from another private server
only u need to add ur launcher

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well thanks for your reply "testt" and i really Appreciate it. The thing is I am very confuse with the data.evp,,, I have a client files for talisman online ver 1552 and courage online client files, the two have the data.evp files on it, my question is do i wanna repack the data.evp files using crack_evp? i know how to unpack and repack in game_server.evp (the files needed for the server files) is the data.evp is the same procedure as the game_server.evp files? last question do i need to put the data.evp file in my server files? if yes what folder will i put these file and do i have to put other client file in my running server file? if yes again what are those file that i wanna put in my server files?

Can anyone Help me I think I am almost Done with my server Can't wait to see it running online ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.