Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tantra K2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'll be direct to the point. So i bought an installer online from a collector i think. Ill attach the image below.Its a k2 client, year2003-2004, open beta 1.. and i also happen to find server files for it.. both same version, v2.1.0.8.. i also have the tools and xml files.. the only thing i dont have is the opcode, how do i obtain it? the error in server is this.

0058BBDB 68 10557300 PUSH ZONESRV.00735510 ; ASCII "err read (%d),%d"

any thing i missed or should do?

EDIT: Sorry i input the wrong version number ealier.. i attached a picture of it too..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'll be direct to the point. So i bought an installer online from a collector i think. Ill attach the image below.Its a k2 client, year2003-2004, open beta 1.. and i also happen to find server files for it.. both same version, v2.1.0.8.. i also have the tools and xml files.. the only thing i dont have is the opcode, how do i obtain it? the error in server is this.

0058BBDB 68 10557300 PUSH ZONESRV.00735510 ; ASCII "err read (%d),%d"

any thing i missed or should do?

EDIT: Sorry i input the wrong version number ealier.. i attached a picture of it too..
I do have this... but I don't have a server files so I throw it away... and shift to the latest releases here..

Upvote 0
Back