Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tantra Unification Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,
I am OMEN, I like clear guides and downloadable files just like you. I would like everyone to participate and post in English.

What I will try to do is to test every release out there, find the most up to date, most bug free server files and reupload mirrors everywhere.

My personal favorite method of testing servers is by using VMWare Workstation or VMWare ESXI. I am also planning to write a small guide how you can use the magic of virtualization to have multiple server configurations and switch between them easily.

The main advantage of virtualization is that, you dont mess up your main computer with sql servers and other resource consuming services.

So stay alert, follow the rules and help each other make this Tantra server bring joy and happyness to every one!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with you omen but we have a problem. A lot of users here speak spanish, actually my first language is the spanish too.

I think is not good idea to do it.

And about VMWare i think is better use VirtualBox, becouse is more simple than VMWare and is free.

I await your comments.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah omen, i think is racism that we cant speak spanish because the majority here speaks spanish including me, i have 2 infractions for speaking spanish.
Can we talk spanish?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah omen, i think is racism that we cant speak spanish because the majority here speaks spanish including me, i have 2 infractions for speaking spanish.
Can we talk spanish?

because this is an english forums or not spanish forum community.. and also please respect other language that cannot understand spanish lol....

FOR OTHER PEOPLE / Para otras personas

if you cannot speak english or hard to write in english, just open this site.. (easy translation google lols )

si usted no puede hablar Inglés o difíciles de escribir en Inglés, sólo tienes que abrir este sitio (Google traducción fácil)

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

@ OMEN..

im still waiting for you update sir... :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, but we can post in english and spanish, but they still delete the part in spanish.

because this is an english forums or not spanish forum community.. and also please respect other language that cannot understand spanish lol....

FOR OTHER PEOPLE / Para otras personas

if you cannot speak english or hard to write in english, just open this site.. (easy translation google lols )

si usted no puede hablar Inglés o difíciles de escribir en Inglés, sólo tienes que abrir este sitio (Google traducción fácil)

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

@ OMEN..

im still waiting for you update sir... :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omen if you show me to open 2 server on a pc left to speak Spanish :lol:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If they want to Speak Spanish or English,better to use translator.But it's to huzzzlllleee to change or mind understanding of each language..!

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

omen if you show me to open 2 server on a pc left to speak Spanish :lol:

I love you Set bro...!!!
Are you tantra are in beta mode,or still making it?
you can contact me
messiah10_17@yahoo.com
darkmai2010@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back