Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tapping into the world of TricksterM resources

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm sharing with you today how to have full access to TricksterM's resources.

You will need the following:
  • TricksterM installed and up-to-date in your mobile device or emulator;
  • AssetStudioGUI;

Step One: Locating "UCUpdater" folder in your mobile phone/emulator.
This folder holds all the assets for the game.

In AndroidOS, you can achieve that by simply going to:
Documents > Android > data > com.ncsoft.tricksterm19 > files > UCUpdater
Yes, I'm playing the 19+ ver. because I'm a naughty boy

Copy this folder to your PC.

Step Two: Importing files to AssetStudio and exporting resources.

You can simply click on File > Load File
or drag and drop the file you want to parse into the GUI.
For this example, I used UCUpdater > gui > models

Apply the filters you want to fasten your search and then right click the item in the list to export it to a folder of your choice. Most of the time, sprites will be compiled into a big png file, so if you're having a hard time to find the sprites with the Sprite filter, just check the Texture2D option and they should appear.

The folders and files are pretty much self-explanatory, however, if you're looking for characters/NPCs/monsters sprites, then the file you're looking for is named "bakedvfanimations".

That's all.

Have fun!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
TricksterM is going to close its servers, the date is still going to be announced. Be sure to download and update the game if you want to have access to the resources in the future because after its closure it will become lost media like Trickster's spin-off "I Wish to Be a Summoner".

Back