Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tbc Sql Db

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What database currently is the best for the Burning Crusade (the most filled by spots , already all npc and mops are on their own places') ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why noone answers?i don't believe that there arent db with normal , 75%+ filled spots , icluding the new zones?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How about you try them for yourself, then see which one YOU think is best.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need a good db with good and about 75% atleast filled spots not your foolish advices n00b

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
n00b? N00B? Who's the damn n00b? YOU! Wanna know why? ^_^
1. You come to our forum, asking stupid questions, like "which *** is best", when "best" is a matter of opinion.
2. You can't even spell, and your grammar sucks:
i need a good db with good and about 75% atleast filled spots not your foolish advices n00b
There's a lot of english grammar tuts floating around the net, so I suggest you look for them.
3. You ask for help, so I give you help, then you throw it back in my face with a couple of insults.
4. You don't realize that EVERYONE that visits this forum reads your replies, and, if negative, they won't offer to help you. So, all n00bish threads like this made by you will go unnoticed and unanswered.
5. Your mum absolutely SUCKS at giving head, but I guess she's not used to chowing down on a big wang like mine after she's had your maggot.
6. Just because I said so.

RESULT: You are INDEED a n00b (if you even know what one is), so, crawl back into your little hole, and continue playing with yourself over half-naked WoW chicks. Have a nice day ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well Said!

n00b? N00B? Who's the damn n00b? YOU! Wanna know why? ^_^
1. You come to our forum, asking stupid questions, like "which *** is best", when "best" is a matter of opinion.
2. You can't even spell, and your grammar sucks:There's a lot of english grammar tuts floating around the net, so I suggest you look for them.
3. You ask for help, so I give you help, then you throw it back in my face with a couple of insults.
4. You don't realize that EVERYONE that visits this forum reads your replies, and, if negative, they won't offer to help you. So, all n00bish threads like this made by you will go unnoticed and unanswered.
5. Your mum absolutely SUCKS at giving head, but I guess she's not used to chowing down on a big wang like mine after she's had your maggot.
6. Just because I said so.

RESULT: You are INDEED a n00b (if you even know what one is), so, crawl back into your little hole, and continue playing with yourself over half-naked WoW chicks. Have a nice day ^_^
From what I can see in most of these threads some of these posters are playing with less than a full deck (or no deck at all)! If they can't spell how can they expect to run a server!!

Also some of the repacks created by these bad spellers won't work simply because they are missing a brain!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i do not live in england and i also dont live in america , canada and any other countries which have english for their national language , and yamachi , don't spam in this thread , follow the topic , and the posts topic is Tbc Sql Db , no yamachi spamming

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wasn't spamming. Spamming is constant, annoying (usually identical) messages. I wouldn't have to have replied if you're weren't so cheeky to me. Simple, huh?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4 Yamachi

Nice reply man; I gues U are the only one borned genius. :(
Nobody denied that U are an experienced guy, but I would say that to be polite is not so hard - remeber about your begining- or U were borned smart; no offense man.
Don't U think is more polite to say something about like check previous thread or maybe better don't answer then to offense some new user?
"Friendship is like a bay of clay" - yeah right- what U know about friendship?
If U don't have an answer pls stop spaming other "noob" ppls - never been one?
Or U like to count your post no?
Sorry for this but I don't like your tone; never read something like this from itzai, urbin or vampire; not to say about haken.
Be polite and usefull or don't post at all pls.
Nobody borned genius - maybe except U
Prove me I'm wrong
If your proud allow it :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
raul.roland u said it to me or to yamachi?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How about you try them for yourself, then see which one YOU think is best.
How is THIS offensive? That was my first post in this thread, tyvm. I said that, because he asked which TBC sql was the "best", and that's a matter of opinion. I was not, by any means, being rude at all, until he chewed up my advice and spat it out at my feet, then called ME a n00b! So, how about you read the whole thread, and interpret it correctly, before replying. Oh, and to the "what do you know about friendship" comment, I obviously know a lot more than this guy. You DON'T know me, so keep your personal remarks to yourself. TYVM for your time, and have a nice day. Seriously, have a nice day. ^_^

Or U like to count your post no?
Honestly, you must have realized that the amount of posts you have means NOTHING. People will still treat you the same as they would if you only had 10 posts. This has been brought up a couple of times, and, honestly, it's quite stupid. If you want, check how I got all my posts, and you'll see that almost EVERY single one was gained from HELPING people.

@artikz: He said it to me. BTW, I wasn't being rude in my first post, I was simply saying that it would be better for you if you tried each TBC DB to see which one you think is better, as "better" is very opinion-based.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

lmao, thats just plain funny right there.

As much as this thread is making me laugh, it's best that it stops now.
The forums can do without this kind of posting, altho funny and entertaining;)

Yamachi, you should not waste so much energy on these guys m8, at the end of the day he's just going to keep at this, and everyone will be pissed off.

This thread needs closed.

P.S. Yamichi is correct, the best of anything is a matter of opinion. Try some sdb's out yourself and deside which one you think is best for you, as different people have different ideas for what they wont on thier server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My last remark

I didn't planned to offense U Yamachi or anybody else;
I quite read your posts a long time ago (of course not only yours) and I can say seen quite some in the same stille.
Just wanted 2 say that if U or someone else didn't want to answer 2 a "noob" in my oppinion is better not to answer than to start making some smart remarks - we all've been noobs sometimes ago, right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahaha wow another person fighting with Yamachi ive learned my lesson

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just to add my 2 sense......
there are many tbc databases out there some are better than others, But each have their own strengths and weaknesses ALL HAVE BUGS. So what is being said here polite or not is Test and see urself if u would like to run a server do some research.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I didn't planned to offense U Yamachi or anybody else;
I quite read your posts a long time ago (of course not only yours) and I can say seen quite some in the same stille.
Just wanted 2 say that if U or someone else didn't want to answer 2 a "noob" in my oppinion is better not to answer than to start making some smart remarks - we all've been noobs sometimes ago, right?

You say that it is best not to reply to "n00bs" but then how would people that have very little knowlage about wow emulation get help?

And as for the smark remarks, they are said when people bites you in the arse after offering help, here is a tip: Never bite the hand that feeds you.

This had nothing todo with you, but yet you stepped forward and put that post in, knowing full well what the responce would be.

Before you start posting on other peoples behalf, maybe you should consider staying out of it, this way we wont have to slap your sorry arse around the forums for something that was not even said to you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yamachi shut up ur little chineese witch
if i'll hear any more phrases about me or my family you will die slow and painfully
i promise you

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO!!! Talk about slow reaction! And, I'm english, btw, NOT chinese! Oh, and how are you going to "kill" me?... rofl XD I had decided to just ignore this thread, until you replied by calling me a witch and threatening my life, lol. Oh, just to see if you'll keep to your word: YO MAMA! Anyways, I'm tieing my hands up now to stop me from typing something EXTREMELY insulting and belittling...

P.S. If you wouldn't have been such a rude "witch", I wouldn't have replied the way I did. Think about it for a while, then let it sink in before you next post. I don't want this turning into a HUGE flame war.

Back