Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Teaching a little ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeap now i've finally came to that stage that i know how to edit rates, add commands, and so on :)

But one thing i never get =/ how is the damn npc's working ? :eek:

If you check on this thread you will see that he have a dis-city code in hes source... I've followed exactly step by step but i cant get the damn npc work. Ive added it, i can see it, but it wont talk -.- npc flag is "2" =/

Anyone know how i set it to talk ?

Well to make it easier you can always do an npc that just says Hello, want a db ? Yees, Here you go thanks... Just so i can follow something ^^

Im using TCWNN source, if thats the wrong source tell me :) Thanks :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yeap now i've finally came to that stage that i know how to edit rates, add commands, and so on :)

But one thing i never get =/ how is the damn npc's working ? :eek:

If you check on this thread you will see that he have a dis-city code in hes source... I've followed exactly step by step but i cant get the damn npc work. Ive added it, i can see it, but it wont talk -.- npc flag is "2" =/

Anyone know how i set it to talk ?

Well to make it easier you can always do an npc that just says Hello, want a db ? Yees, Here you go thanks... Just so i can follow something ^^

Im using TCWNN source, if thats the wrong source tell me :) Thanks :)

so basically ure other thread about all ure progress was just feeding every1 full of bs? nice lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so basically ure other thread about all ure progress was just feeding every1 full of bs? nice lol

Forgot when i edit that post i dident said my reason, so i can tell you the reason then :p It wasn't me that posted it lol...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone were on my RZ account and posted a server progress, i dont find a reason why to do that :S but i edit that one to *Delete and he thought i would knew how to edit npc cos he thought it were me that posted it :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i think that link should be deleted becuase one its posting for other websites like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/request this post deleted*accidently pressed submit twice.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
C# is easy to learn now lotf is out alot of people should learn to code from a new source

Back