[Template] I haven't got many specifics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, I'm a programmer by nature so I lack in imagination for designing, hence why I need someone elses help, I have a request for colours, size and style, my description may be lacking but help would be appriciated, credited, and even paid for.

I want something thats fixed width, center screen, (1024x768) one navigation colom split into two rows and one content area, these ares would idealy be the same gray as the gray parts of the text on my site logo, the background of the page is to be white, its a fairly simple design, it can be done in css apparently.

But most important, which is my failing and the most important part is the graphical header image, I really have no clue what I want from it, I want it to have an euphoric feeling, a mixture of game spirtes/renders, perferably of the mmorpg genre, and a place where the logo actually fits in, the colours will have to look good with the rest, I know I've not really supplied enough information but this is all I have, and unless I try, its never going to happen, if nobody can help can someone atleast point me in the direction of a professional website design site...

Thanks in advance, logo below for the colours
*Link removed to prevent advertising* <--- Sorry for that whichever mod, if anyone decides to do this, ask me for the logo(Note, it wasn't actually a link but the fact the site name was there must've been enough).

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Little suggestion, you cant be a pure coder without knowing how to design ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You really want to bet at that? Lol, I seriously have no real ideas other than what I've put down how I want it, Besides I didn't say I had no knowledge of how to design, I have no imagination/graphical design skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back