Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Template Maplestory v.01

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is my first design for this type of game, even failure to complete.
dkdexter - Template Maplestory v.01 - RaGEZONE Forums

Merry Christmas RZ see many liked my design gift them the psd.

Download PSD Full

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thats a really good design, i love the color scheme. And its a good job you didnt add text to it and all that stuff because i could code it for you if you want, and then you could release a coded version in the MS section if you would like....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you very much and good design they liked.
I'll be designing more for this type of game higher quality designs with flash effects.

regarding your proposal Grenadier could send me your email address via MP

Reaction score
Looks good, i agree with Grenadier :) TOP!

PS: If you would code this, please use html5, css3 and jQuery ;D ^^, if are you skilled like i think you'll success :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dexter bro , i think is very same with mine .....
yes Brother inspired design FCV XD good design.

design it just for hobby.

Reaction score
dex let ppl know , i`m not angry or something , i`m happy to see your works , and happy to see you are inspired from me cuz i`m inspired from others ... ex: that scheme was inspired from Sir Kidd ....

Reaction score
Why are people jacking the OP's thread to compliment someone else? It's a good piece of work, especially for your first. I'd say 'unique' but you got it purely from inspiration. If that's really your first then I'm excited as what's to come.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really like it, but I would use it more for a game launcher. I dunno, if MapleStory has one, 'cause I haven't spent time on it, but I r'ly like it, Thanks for showing :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see that they like the design was good as my first design for this kind of game they present of the psd.

Christmas present XD then I'll be designing new versions.

Reaction score
You don't beat on drums where your ideas or designs come from. Unfortunately I know it all , but hey ... you are sooo Original , that everyone that makes something even CLOSE to yours has to end it right there and right then , and delete it.

u don't know nothing !! and yea sometimes i`m original because i have experience, nothing more !

@thx for psd dexter !

Back