Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 92.03 GM Commands

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make sure the dungeon servers is running and use: /@enter_dungeon 9760
it works, thanks! Sorry would like to ask some questions-

1) I would like to get straight to the last boss (ID 004603000) using /@jumpto 460 3000 but doesn't seem to work.
2) when just created new character and start off in the initial village (tutorial), realised can't teleport to dungeon is it? Tried /@finish_tutorial , /Tutorial off but not working I think.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created this Quest item by mistake using this:
/@makeitem 80603 1

And now, there is no way to discard it since it is not discardable nor bankable (so that I could give it to a useless deletable character), and the quest that requires it is already completed.

I tried using these lines to delete the item but it doesn't work.
My account name is abcd
My character name is efgh
/@item_del [userName] [itemTemplateId] [amount] //Delete item
/@item_del abcd 80603 1
/@item_del efgh 80603 1

Any advice on this guys? Please and thank you.

1694104506689 - TERA 92.03 GM Commands - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created this Quest item by mistake using this:
/@makeitem 80603 1

And now, there is no way to discard it since it is not discardable nor bankable (so that I could give it to a useless deletable character), and the quest that requires it is already completed.

I tried using these lines to delete the item but it doesn't work.
My account name is abcd
My character name is efgh
/@item_del [userName] [itemTemplateId] [amount] //Delete item
/@item_del abcd 80603 1
/@item_del efgh 80603 1

Any advice on this guys? Please and thank you.

View attachment 241388
You can use the web app and search the character's name and delete the item from the inventory that way if you don't want to delete the character.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep that's the one. If you're going to use Shadow's VM, it's already all set up there as well in case you run into as a problem again.
I've done a barebone setup of my 100.02 following argeus99's video guide from here...

If i use Shadow's VM (https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/tera-100-02-server-vm-16.1207538/), does it mean I have to do a fresh install + setup all over again? I can't just copy and paste some files over from Shadow's?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've done a barebone setup of my 100.02 following argeus99's video guide from here...

If i use Shadow's VM (https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/tera-100-02-server-vm-16.1207538/), does it mean I have to do a fresh install + setup all over again? I can't just copy and paste some files over from Shadow's?
Yes, it's a new server build. But if you just started getting into this stuff that shouldn't be a problem. Better to have a fresh start with all the main components working, to be honest. It's how I felt personally.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, it's a new server build. But if you just started getting into this stuff that shouldn't be a problem. Better to have a fresh start with all the main components working, to be honest. It's how I felt personally.
Alright, thanks for the advice :)

I'll try out Shadow's VM, hope all the install steps are covered by argeus99's video guide. *Finger crossed*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the advice :)

I'll try out Shadow's VM, hope all the install steps are covered by argeus99's video guide. *Finger crossed*
No problem, if you have any questions feel free to DM as I currently use this build for my LAN server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was looking in there but nothing for crafting unless i'm reading it wrong :p

Back