Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA Server Proxy (Allowing GM commands for specific accounts)

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
@argeus99 I think you are using the wrong arbiter file. You need to use ArbiterServer_m3.exe from the leaked server 92.03.
I also confirm that the proxy works fine on server 92.04 (with 300+ players online).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
- What is a "TERA Api" admin panel?
https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-api-node-js-and-1205579/
Changelog > Update 06.08.2022 (Installation) > How to install an update
hsdn - TERA Server Proxy (Allowing GM commands for specific accounts) - RaGEZONE Forums

- Do I unpack the proxy folder itself into my server directory or the contents of the proxy folder? it doesn't matter while you unpack the files into your server location
- How do I know if it is working correctly? When you start the proxy and an account reach the lobby it prints the output redirection in the cmd window from 7801 to 7701

hsdn - TERA Server Proxy (Allowing GM commands for specific accounts) - RaGEZONE Forums

The instructions in this thread also miss the step about the ArbiterServer_m1.exe file: I clearly see it

How to install:
Open the 1. ArbiterServer.bat file and change ArbiterServer to ArbiterServer_m1.

This guide is really well writen, keep in mind you're speaking about the configuration of the pre-made vm that was maded by someone else

in the original leak (non vm), the server has the following structure

Thanks for clarifying, the structure is indeed different. I suppose the VM creator is to blame because one should never change the folder structure of a release from its original state unless a software error requires that. It only leads to confusion and issues when one guy has a different layout from what's commonly accepted as the original.

I can also confirm that GM commands appear to work on my privilege 31 account. Not all of them though. I could add exp to my character walk speed has no effect in the game. The server proxy prompt however reports the commands correctly:
[10984] [12:28:35.608] QA Command Success: add_exp 1
[10984] [12:28:41.389] QA Command Success: invincible
[10984] [12:28:45.521] QA Command Success: invincible on
[10984] [12:28:58.799] QA Command Success: invincible off
[10984] [12:29:12.783] QA Command Success: invincible
[10984] [12:29:17.341] QA Command Success: invincible
[10984] [12:31:41.186] QA Command Success: set_walk_speed 1
[10984] [12:31:44.580] QA Command Success: set_walk_speed 10
[10984] [12:31:48.729] QA Command Success: set_walk_speed 2
[10984] [12:31:57.171] QA Command Success: set_walk_speed
[10984] [12:32:03.237] QA Command Success: set_walk_speed 2

At least setting invincible does work. There's no confirm feedback from the prompt but in the game, I take no damage when hit with the command active.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying, the structure is indeed different. I suppose the VM creator is to blame because one should never change the folder structure of a release from its original state unless a software error requires that. It only leads to confusion and issues when one guy has a different layout from what's commonly accepted as the original.

I can also confirm that GM commands appear to work on my privilege 31 account. Not all of them though. I could add exp to my character walk speed has no effect in the game. The server proxy prompt however reports the commands correctly:

At least setting invincible does work. There's no confirm feedback from the prompt but in the game, I take no damage when hit with the command active.

For move speed try /@speed 2 that will make your character walk faster.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, lately this error is appearing and the proxy server crashes, what is the cause?

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
hello, lately this error is appearing and the proxy server crashes, what is the cause?

I think, this problem is due to the fact that vmware incorrectly synchronizes the clock of the virtual machine with the PC, so the task queue in node.js does not work correctly. Check this:

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Tera Proxy Server has been updated.

Added module to protect against exploit with packets C_REQUEST_PVE_RANKING and C_REQUEST_PVP_RANKING that cause the Arbiter server to crash. This vulnerability is present in almost all patches, and in recent days many private servers have been attacked. So please take note.

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Tera Proxy Server has been updated.

Changes:
  • Updated exploit-fix module.
  • Updated tera-crypto library and added open-source packet integrity algorithm.
  • Added setting to enable the packet integrity (disabled by default).
  • Added node-fetch module (needed for some cases).
Installation:
  1. Download and replace all files with new ones (config.json can not be updated).
  2. Restart Tera Proxy Server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1688194342781 - TERA Server Proxy (Allowing GM commands for specific accounts) - RaGEZONE Forums

if I run proxy, it end like this
Is this working alright ? or something wrong ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If the instructions mention a "TERA Api" admin panel and you cannot find it, it's possible that there might be a mistake or an outdated reference. Check if there are alternative names or if it's referring to one of the admin panels you mentioned (steer admin, box admin, server admin). When deciding to make sure you are using the latest version of Shotcut. Updates may have bug fixes, such as audio synchronization issues. You may need to contact the developer or community for clarification. If the instructions are not clear on whether to unpack the entire proxy folder or just its contents, it's advisable to check the contents of the folder. Usually, there will be files and folders inside the main proxy folder. If this is the case, unpack the entire contents into your server directory.

Last edited:
TERA Foundation
Reaction score
If the instructions mention a "TERA Api" admin panel and you cannot find it, it's possible that there might be a mistake or an outdated reference. Check if there are alternative names or if it's referring to one of the admin panels you mentioned (steer admin, box admin, server admin). You may need to contact the developer or community for clarification. If the instructions are not clear on whether to unpack the entire proxy folder or just its contents, it's advisable to check the contents of the folder. Usually, there will be files and folders inside the main proxy folder. If this is the case, unpack the entire contents into your server directory.
All links are correct. You need to unzip the entire "tera-proxy-server" directory and follow the instructions from the first post. Tera API is here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been trying to enable QA commands for only 1 account but can't figure it out.
I installed 100.02 server from HSDN+Archgeus video guides.
I read this thread and modified files to use the arbiter m1 patch.

The account is set at privilege 31 for QA commands only.
Proxy server says command success, but arbiter server says abuse command. And the item never appears.
I tried searching forum but no one else seems to have this problem.
1713066593686 - TERA Server Proxy (Allowing GM commands for specific accounts) - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't know what to do now.

Edit: Updated .bat to use _m1.exe but forgot to change setting in Tera Server Manager to use _m1.exe, all good now.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I've been trying to enable QA commands for only 1 account but can't figure it out.
I installed 100.02 server from HSDN+Archgeus video guides.
I read this thread and modified files to use the arbiter m1 patch.

The account is set at privilege 31 for QA commands only.
Proxy server says command success, but arbiter server says abuse command. And the item never appears.
I tried searching forum but no one else seems to have this problem.
View attachment 259603

I don't know what to do now.

You did start the arbiterserver m1 and not the normal one right? just to be sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed the guide here but it's under the assumption I would be running the .bat.
I'm actually using Tera Server Manager which I kind of just assumed was using the .bat but I assumed wrong.
So I had to change that setting to use the _m1.exe. It works now, thanks!

Back