Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Terminator: Salvation teaser

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Liselotte - Terminator: Salvation teaser - RaGEZONE Forums

Info:

Trailer:

Ok theres this article that im confuse. Is Arnie gonna be in this one?

He also played Schwarzenegger in the 2005 bio-pic See Arnold Run, which aired on the A&E Network. This month, however, Kickinger begins filming what is likely the role of his life to date, as his portion of Terminator Salvation begins to take shape.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its more robotish then Terminatorish :(

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for this :D

Also about Schwarzenegger i heard he signed a contract to do this movie years ago before he became president of california or w/e
But he cant play a major role so i think he'll only have a small part in the movie or even be in flash backs

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its more robotish then Terminatorish :(

They are robots from the future! But i understand, Arnold in not making a big role so its not Terminator-ish.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The trailer does look nice but I don't think Terminator would really be Terminator without Arnold. He actually fit in real awesome for the role of Terminator.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The trailer does look nice but I don't think Terminator would really be Terminator without Arnold. He actually fit in real awesome for the role of Terminator.

I agree, But does look good

-KAi

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of Transformers :p

Looks like to be a good film tbh.

/Fate

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's just an hour and a half of a big guy breaking stuff and shooting big guns, not to bad if you ask me.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope he will be the next bond cuz the current one is just a big idiot only muscles on carisma and is not gentle at all like the usual bonds

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for this :D

Also about Schwarzenegger i heard he signed a contract to do this movie years ago before he became president of california or w/e
But he cant play a major role so i think he'll only have a small part in the movie or even be in flash backs

No part or what so ever check IMDB his name is not listed in the cast: (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm.. This looks pretty exciting.
However, previews like to make boring movies look exciting.
I'll probably watch it though.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The very first terminator, basically set up the whole story, which paved the way to the sequels that followed nicely. This is probably going to be the last or second last terminator movie...unless they try to drag the story on some more.
I HIGHLY doubt that any new clips of Arnold will be in this movie, but like Fulzo said, probably just flashbacks.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Liselotte - Terminator: Salvation teaser - RaGEZONE Forums

Finally, someone asked if there were any chance of Schwarzenegger showing up in the film. All McG would say is that the Terminator Salvation will tell the beginning of the Terminator story, and the T-800 is definitely a part of that mythology. A bit vague, but who knows? Tristan mentioned that ending the film on a shot of the first T-800 Arnold model being made would be pretty badass, and...

Good thing this movie is dedicated to Stan Winston.

Also they are aiming for a R rated movie :)

more info:

Info taken from SDCC

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cause its not directed by James Cameron :) so thats why its crappy than 1 and 2

Back