• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Terra Nova

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Terra Nova is an American drama . It premiered on September 26, 2011 with a two-hour premiere, and concluded on December 19, 2011 with a two-hour finale. The series follows the Shannon family as they travel . The series is based on an idea by British writer . On March 5, 2012, it was announced that Fox would not pick up the series for a second season but it would be shopped to other networks.

It was a great show, and I'm pretty upset it was cancelled.
I doubt anyone would pick it up, the show is too much expensive, I heard.

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought it was made in Queensland, Australia.. Thats if the versions are the same.

Reaction score
Hmm that sounds interesting I guess... Is it worth watching despite it being so short? (Considering that I don't really feel like getting to a "to be continued" and not getting the rest xD).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its sad just started to get into the needed multi-arching to give the story telling... just the same with SG-U
btw: did the ratings really suck that much?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, apparently only half of all the people who watched it, liked it lol.
well at least they watched it ... they also should have kept their damn mouth shut i like i do bout reallity tv and fking casting shows ( i still have to watch them though i hate my girlfriend sometimes )

Back