Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Terrible Pain

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
*title*
I am in alot of pain, stomachache, diarhhea, fever, cough, and headache. The doctor said it's something I contracted while playing football in the rain. Infact typing this was very hard, as I could hardly focus.
Anyone know of any folk remedies that work?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I, myself personally drink Mountain Dew as my first choice.
Then If it doesn't work, I go in this hot steam room idk. I remember that you cook a pot of water/those chinese leaves and like stuff. o_o. LOL. Anyways. Hope you feel better :(

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Its just a virus/bug/flu, It'll pass in 48hours, or 1 week depending on your body. Just take some tablets. Eat and drink water to flush your system.

well i jus took a imodium to ease the stomachache, adn i took a panadol to ease the general pain

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Go to sleep... the few times I got sick, I didn't do anything except go to bed and sleep. Wake up, eat, and walk it off.

Shouldn't rely on medicine...

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
reason found... you are a druggie going cold turkey... your body is rejecting itself

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
You're gonna die!
Drink some OJ and eat some soup, and walk it off.

oj causes the shits!
i suggest that he drinks coke/pepsi which has went flat (has no fiz left in it)

If you have like a bug you shouldn't eat, my mother always said "Feed a cold, starve a fever".

You must have sickness and diarrhea, if you've got a fever and diarrhea..have you threw up at all or felt sick?

Fell In Love Without You
Reaction score
I know how you feel! I too have been sick as well! I got food poisoning last sunday! I've been puking non stop! No diarrhea, fever, or cough my belly just hurt! I was Kurt Cobain for a couple hours, I was puking so bad that I fell asleep for couple hours next to my toilet

Rulling San d'Oria!
Reaction score
xD lol that happened to me too, except i was having a scene like Kyle's dad, Randy, had, i was shiting and pucking non stop, started from 10pm till 5am @.@ just have some Camomile tea with some toasts or some chicken soup and you will be saved be the glory of God D:

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
have some rest
drink soup
eat meat and vegetables
have ur medication
mountain dew ,pepsi bla bla
seven up is the best :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Energy drinks such as Lucozade etc.

Don't have soup, it contains acids that can worsen the problem, especially tomato soup.
Eat bread, as it will help to absorb any excess acid and liquid in your bowels. Keep yourself hydrated.

NO FIZZY DRINKS. FLAT DRINKS ONLY.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Ummmm... just stay in the bathroom just in case ;)

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
Lucozade ? His body doesn't need such a concentrated source of Glucose/Sugar, that will just make him sick even more.

All this is is just a intense Virus, there's soooo many different levels of it which is why people think they have the Flu...When really if you had the Flu you'd be literally glued to your bed for 2 weeks.

Abit of bread is a great idea as you've said, but other then that he just needs water by his bed side and plenty of sleep. The more sleep he has the quicker he'll sweat off the Virus.

Reaction score
lol at ppl sayin walk it off, he neva twisted his ankle lol ahh thats made my day, things that norm help me lemsips lol tbh i neva get ill havent even had a headache since i was like 12, and if i am bad i dont talk things i like to let my body fight the virus on its own

Back