Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [TGMS-WoW][Repack] (v2.4.3)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[TGMS-WoW][Repack][v.01C]

Included in this repack:
WoW Version: 2.4.3 (Content and Support)
ARCEMU Server Files (Revision: 572)
Database Type: NCDB
Highly Scripted (Credits to Ona)
Items and Gear: All up to v2.4.3 (Includes T1-6 and Season1-4 vendors)
Custom Content: Gear, items, scripts, NPC's, etc. (Created by TGFORUMS's Dev-Team)
Website Files (htdocs): Registration page, stats, links, etc.

Support:

Registration Page Demo (Used by TGMS-WoW):

Try the server:

-------------------------------------------------
Repack can be downloaded from:

Just the Updates can be downloaded from:

Maps can be downloaded from:

VMaps can be downloaded from:

For instructions on how to setup the server, please read the "Installation.txt" file
inside the main folder. I wrote a very efficient guide on how to create and install
this server in just a couple minutes. If done right, it practically runs
"straight out of the box" (with minor database adding, of course).

For credits, please read "Credits.txt" in the main folder, as all credits are in there and
given to every person who had a part in the overall development of the repack.

Like the repack? Want more? Please donate to TGFORUMS's Dev-Team so we can work on the repack more and have better releases!!!

Thank you~

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
~Retracted because I did something stupid and uploaded the wrong files~

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Very easy to use and on a great DB NCDB ofc

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
~Retracted because I did something stupid and uploaded the wrong files~

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Thanks for puting all the credits in the repack :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh poop, that's not the right file!!!!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

And that's not the right readme file either... Something got corrupted :(

Uploading the right one now

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Thanks you.... only was trying to save you from... well you know..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ona, I owe you one. You just saved my butt....

I uploaded the wrong file this morning...

Now I feel retarded. Your credits and paypal link weren't in there cuz that is the v.01 revision and not v.01A, which contained all the updates... Thank you for the save lol

Can you do me a favor and resent that paypal link via PM? I wanna make sure it's in there and correct before I upload the correct one

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Checking the files now to make sure everything is correct.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For the record, just so everyone knows:

Ona just saved my butt big-time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice repack.. I will use this.
EDIT: Download link?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks, please just wait 5 minutes for me to re-upload the whole repack, as I made an error and uploaded the wrong one this morning. It'll just be 5 minutes.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
New link is up. Sorry for that, everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The world Structure isnt working ;( it doesnt load at all it just shows an empty script, the rest are working, and i cant figure out the whole website thing (dont use repacks much, ive only ever used ones that auto have everything uploaded :( ) Great tutorial with the repack THANKS FOR THAT :)! but if you could send me a msg or something cus my World isnt working :( wont upload proply

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The world Structure isnt working ;( it doesnt load at all it just shows an empty script, the rest are working, and i cant figure out the whole website thing (dont use repacks much, ive only ever used ones that auto have everything uploaded :( ) Great tutorial with the repack THANKS FOR THAT :)! but if you could send me a msg or something cus my World isnt working :( wont upload proply

I know exactly what you're saying. It's not the world_structure.sql file though. It's because the file is so large (Roughly 89,000 lines, and close to 200 MB).

In the MySQL Query browser (if you're using it), you may have to try and open it up several times before it will load correctly. When I originally set up my server, it took me I think 7 tries before the file loaded. You can use SQLYOG if you know how to, but I prefer the Query Browser.

As for the website stuff, that's only if you want a registration server. You'll have to follow the website setup part in the prerequisite part of the installation guide (and yes, I know it tells you to use a guide from a place where you download Apache 2.2 and PHP)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know exactly what you're saying. It's not the world_structure.sql file though. It's because the file is so large (Roughly 89,000 lines, and close to 200 MB).

In the MySQL Query browser (if you're using it), you may have to try and open it up several times before it will load correctly. When I originally set up my server, it took me I think 7 tries before the file loaded. You can use SQLYOG if you know how to, but I prefer the Query Browser.

As for the website stuff, that's only if you want a registration server. You'll have to follow the website setup part in the prerequisite part of the installation guide (and yes, I know it tells you to use a guide from a place where you download Apache 2.2 and PHP)

Thanks, i sorted it all, now when i try to load up the login server and the ArcEmu, it says "Authenticating Failed" :( im stumped lol, sorry thanks for helping btw :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmmm... "Authentication Failed?" What did you edit in the config files?

Back