Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Dark Angels GameGuard: (Antihack - Anticheat + AntiHide)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The Dark Angels GameGuard: (Anti.cheat + Anti.Hide + Anti.Proxy + HPK) v3.04.01

THE DARK ANGELS GAMEGUARD - V3 Series Released.
|ARIES| - The Dark Angels GameGuard: (Antihack - Anticheat + AntiHide) - RaGEZONE Forums

LASTEST VERSION: 3.0.4.01 DOWNLOAD FROM

UPDATED ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS FROM v1.00.18 to v3.04.01

New V3.04.01 Version includes:
* All System rewrited for better function.
* New Autoupdate module.
* You can change the image from autoupdater whitout modify the dll.
* You can change the splash image whitout modify the dll.
* New block users system whit TDASerial ( on start )
* New TDAprotect system, more stable & for more games.
* Less cpu & ram usage.

Tested and Running on Windows Server 2012 - Windows 7 x64.

Guide only on spanish language on

Sorry my bad english.

Download:

Best Regards:

Credits: Yomar Camejo
If you wanto to Contribute, please enter

[SPAM] If somebody have, Full S4 Server Files Kor Protocol, unpacked & working, please, Release! I need!!![/SPAM]

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: The Dark Angels GameGuard

Thanks karLi, also, if you can update the title adding: (Antihack - Anticheat + AntiHide) will be great.
What is the API name of this DLL?

If you are talking about ProcAdress to hook the dll, this don't have, you must use Mainprotect system, or pack your main + dll whit molebox, aspack or another... (on videoguide is a method to hook whitout change te EP so you can use molebox)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: The Dark Angels GameGuard (Antihack - Anticheat + AntiHide)

awesome
why did you release it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

awesome
why did you release it?

Because the owner release this for public, and I think this is the best security system for free on the web ;) you can add your own cheats, so you don't need the owner to update your security, the only problem (or difficulties) is that this system work only if you have vc++ redistributable package installed, so you need to search some way to require this for your users, maybe a prerequisite whit installshield or something like that, and if somebody knows another way to require vc++ libraries will be really helpfull for others..

PD: This system is tested on mains 1.05X +Kor, 1.07V+Kor and, anothers Kor mains, owner says this system don't work properly on jpn mains... so... test this..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Because the owner release this for public, and I think this is the best security system for free on the web ;) you can add your own cheats, so you don't need the owner to update your security, the only problem (or difficulties) is that this system work only if you have vc++ redistributable package installed, so you need to search some way to require this for your users, maybe a prerequisite whit installshield or something like that, and if somebody knows another way to require vc++ libraries will be really helpfull for others..

PD: This system is tested on mains 1.05X +Kor, 1.07V+Kor and, anothers Kor mains, owner says this system don't work properly on jpn mains... so... test this..
Perfect! but what versions of vc++ redistributables? 2005 2008 2010?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Perfect! but what versions of vc++ redistributables? 2005 2008 2010?
I use vc++ 2008 and works perfectly, don't tested whit another versions, if you see 2010 on the list, download and test! really don't know how work that part...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: The Dark Angels GameGuard

Thanks karLi, also, if you can update the title adding: (Antihack - Anticheat + AntiHide) will be great.

If you are talking about ProcAdress to hook the dll, this don't have, you must use Mainprotect system, or pack your main + dll whit molebox, aspack or another... (on videoguide is a method to hook whitout change te EP so you can use molebox)
Can you share source code?
thank you alot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is this update of old version? I see it 2 month ago on another forum.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Can you share source code?
thank you alot
Is Not mine, so I don't have the source code, and I don't think owner release it, you don't need source...

Is this update of old version? I see it 2 month ago on another forum.
Yes, this is an update re-maked of the old version, whit new things and better functions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice protection but still low Thank for sharing its was funny to disable protection ohh and who asks the source just code you own antihack thats all

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

nice protection but still low Thank for sharing its was funny to disable protection ohh and who asks the source just code you own antihack thats all

If you have suggestions to do this more "stable" or "secure" please, show us the mistake so i can tell to the owner and he can correct for do a better system for all, or you have your own security system and sell that system?, then allways your system will be better than others ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

can the owner give a fix for jpn mains?

Also what cheats does the database contains in this download?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i dont have my own AntiHack you can do its harder to "Crack" just edit with olly
and pack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use this gameguard, this is the best free gameguard....perhaps better than some paid.
thanks!

Sry, google translator!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your can hook this main .

i can't hook

help me plz.

Back