Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The FastFood Game - HTML5 canvas - Websockets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The past few years you could see the progress I've made in the development topic FastFood server in HTML5 canvas. I think it's time to finally release it now the server is stable.

What is The FastFood Game?
If you have played Habbo in 2014 or before, you probably know the Habbo minigame FastFood. It's about falling food and play against other two players each match. Use power ups like rockets, shields and big parachute to safe your food and serve them in time to your customers.

Unfortunately, the game center in Habbo got discontinued in 2014. While some hotels still had FastFood enabled in their hotel they mostly had no players playing the game, so you couldn't play matches as you need three people playing it.

In 2017 I worked on a test to build FastFood in canvas with websockets, apparently this worked pretty good so I continued the development. In 2019 I've rebuild te server and released a public beta. Now in 2020 I think the servers are mostly stable and works good enough to release the game!

Fight against other hotels and countries!
The idea of this service is to let your players play against players from other hotels! You implement the FastFood API and that's it! It's free, easy and awesome.

dbe35fbe4c8a525dd902c7acd164855d - The FastFood Game - HTML5 canvas - Websockets - RaGEZONE Forums

Public servers
is a free service that is managing the servers and keeps the system up to date. The service will connect players from your, and other hotels to one FastFood server.

This also means you do not need to host a FastFood server by yourself, that's done by The FastFood Game. You will always be able to play FastFood as there are always players online from other hotels. Also, you won't need to update FastFood as that will be done automatically.

So what's cool about this service?
  • It's HTML5, so it works without flash!
  • It's maintained and doesn't require maintanance
  • It's free
  • You play against other hotels
  • You have access to an advanced dashboard
  • You don't need extra servers
  • It's multilingual
  • We have a with changelogs and updates

How does it work?
The service works with API keys.
  1. Register an account on
  2. Create your first API key
  3. Go to 'My API key' and choose your way to implement FastFood.
  4. Enjoy

I have no experience with API's
No worries, the implementation is easy and well explained. We also have a server which you are able to join and ask questions.

FastFood plugin foor Arcturus
An awesome user has created a plugin for Arcturus which implements The FastFood Game with a few clicks! No struggles with your CMS :)

Languages available
The game has been translated to several languages, ready to go:
  • English - Worldwide
  • Dutch - The Netherlands
  • Danish - Denmark
  • German - Germany
  • French - France
  • Spanish - Spain
  • Italian - Italy
  • Turkish - Turkey
  • Portuguese - Portugal
  • Finnish - Finland
  • Russian - Russia

EU & US servers
Currently there is 1 EU server. So, if you are US citizen and you'd like to implement FastFood for US, let it know in the . Then I'll open the first US servers.

Advanced dashboard, ready for you to use
The service comes with an advanced dashboard where you are able to see fancy analytics and manage the stats of your users.

Updates
The service is free and the updates are auto deployed across the servers. FastFood will always be up-to-date. There are a few things that will be implemented soon but aren't included in the game yet:
  • Rockets (power up)
  • Big shields (power up)
  • Event manager: for hotel admins to create and manage matches.
  • Spectating matches: For events
  • Hotel player list: invite players from the hotel and play against them

What about the privacy of my users?
No worries, The FastFood Game doesn't know much about your users. Only the user-ID, username and the user avatar. Read the for all information. Also, you're able to read the .

Spoiler alert: Nothing special. Servers are privatly maintained and data isn't shared to third parties.

or

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forever is a very strong word. Why not release your server?

Hi Pel, the idea is to connect different hotels to each other and make sure there are always players online, just like the old idea of Habbo where players could play FastFood against other hotels from different countries.

With this platform I'd like to get that idea back. This service is pure for the hotels who'd like that idea and like to compete against others.

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Pel, the idea is to connect different hotels to each other and make sure there are always players online, just like the old idea of Habbo where players could play FastFood against other hotels from different countries.

With this platform I'd like to get that idea back. This service is pure for the hotels who'd like that idea and like to compete against others.

That sounds really nice and all but I'm sure most people would also prefer a release of the source code. I dont see why both, your service and the release of the source code at the same time, doesnt work.

Back