Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Halo Kid Dead "While making new weapon"

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RIP isn't like some sort of flipping respect, it means Rest In Peace, incase you have forgotten.

Therefore it is not acheived or given to certain people, it is just a saying, hoping that the person gets on better in the after life.

Dispute it if you want, but i disagree with the poopie you said.

Also shame about the lad, would be a terrible way to go.

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RIP isn't like some sort of flipping respect, it means Rest In Peace, incase you have forgotten.

Therefore it is not acheived or given to certain people, it is just a saying, hoping that the person gets on better in the after life.

Dispute it if you want, but i disagree with the poopie you said.

Also shame about the lad, would be a terrible way to go.
Imagine how his parents feel. :bad:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also not trying to be heartless but uhm he recently logged on his youtube account o:

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Imagine how his parents feel. :bad:

Exactly my point, just terrible... especially for the parents to walk in on the scene, they will be devistated for years.

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also not trying to be heartless but uhm he recently logged on his youtube account o:
That's because it aint the guy from YouTube.. The guy on youtubes name is Kyle, the guy in the articles is Jonathan im sure.

Bierlust
Reaction score
jamie is actually right, checked... still, i wont take my word back u_u every1 RIP him, not me...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
guys guys guys keep the flaming down <3

Make love not war ^^

And yes the parents should never allow him play halo as its rated 15+ that means it has a reason this is one of them...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's reasons they have age limits on games..

Don't really feel sorry for him, as it was his own fault.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He shouldn't have skipped school.

Plus, his parents are also at blame.

Bierlust
Reaction score
letting a si-fi game corrupt your mind to such a level... being an addict to weapons and even have the need to buy one... it doesnt matter if ur 17 or 7... not being mature enough to know what is and what is not, and having comon sence about what is real, and what is not... its something we humans win when we are little kids depending on how mature are you and how ur parents have guided u...

in short words, hes fault, hes parents fault too... halo had nothing to do with it...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wait.

He's 11?

He bought a gun?

Anyone else see the problem here?

Bierlust
Reaction score
even worse then... stole the weapon from parents!

idk with what moral could parents show their faces anywhere after that

Back