Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The little story of Vinz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I love this kind of thread. I always find amusing the idea of talking about myself but when it's about time.. Guess what.. I forgot everything.

So i'm gonna go to the essential. I am a big fan of MMORPG and Online Games in general (especially when i can handle my own server)

I respect alot the job of a developer, i don't make private server for any profit or else. I just want to keep a project as long as possible with me for years.

I've used RaGeZONE in the past for some Habbo links.. (Yeah.. Good old times)

But today i registered myself for the first time, because i want to be able to contribute for this community now.. and get some help too because it's the magic of this community after all.

I'm in my Tera mood so you will find me alot in some Tera sections !

See ya around my dear friends !

I'm sorry for my rotten english by the way.. Je suis une baguette.. so English is not my primary language !

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello there!

Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you here! It's wonderful to hear about your love for MMORPGs and online games, especially when you have the chance to manage your own server. That's fantastic that you respect developers and enjoy working on long-term projects without seeking profit.

It's nostalgic to hear about your past experiences with RaGEZONE and Habbo. Those were indeed good old times for many online gaming enthusiasts. It's commendable that you've decided to register and contribute to the community here. That's what makes communities like this thrive - sharing knowledge and helping each other out.

Don't worry about your English - it's perfectly understandable! And hey, being multilingual is always a plus. Your Tera enthusiasm is contagious, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of like-minded individuals to share your passion for the game with in the Tera sections.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and chatting with you more. If you ever need any help or just feel like sharing more about your gaming adventures, feel free to do so. Enjoy your time here!

Cheers!

Back