Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Official Taiwan SRO Server files v1.258 // CSRO-R Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
okey bro just what version of client ? it's 98 // Client version
actually, any old client from csro would be a good start, but look in the db values for the latest client version, and try to find a matching client, as i said no help will be provide for csro-r since - read what i said in the post.
edit-- would be nice if any moderator would add a prefix "release" to the thread.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
actually, any old client from csro would be a good start, but look in the db values for the latest client version, and try to find a matching client, as i said no help will be provide for csro-r since - read what i said in the post.

Okey , anyway Thank you .

Reaction score
Sorry to say that but CSRO-R Files are fake thats not csro-r file, not even the dlls of csro, but i hope that community do something with the twsro files if they are not fake too ^^

BTW, Merry Christmas babies ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry to say that but CSRO-R Files are fake thats not csro-r file, not even the dlls of csro, but i hope that community do something with the twsro files if they are not fake too ^^

thanks as i said before, wasn't sure about theyre authenticity from the first place, just got them from a friend before csro fixed they're hole, anyway Merry Christmas !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yes Csro r files not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The guy walking with csro-r files on ragezone haha, the best failer ever i seen. that csro-r files was 100% fake, and mixed with 193 binary, i see some types on Server.cfg like PVP_ARENA trololo xD

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
yea it's not the real files of Chinese silkroad, but at least it will be a good start. = )

Reaction score
Kaspersky detected UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic at TaiwanSRO FarmManager.exe and GatewayServer.exe

I dont know if old vsro files had the same thing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gameserver not a valid win32 application ?!!

please upload working sr_Gameserver and sr_shardmanager

gameserver not a valid win32 app

shardmanager always stopped working.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kaspersky detected UDS:DangerousObject.Multi.Generic at TaiwanSRO FarmManager.exe and GatewayServer.exe

I dont know if old vsro files had the same thing.
Every SRO files has some generics in it, scan vsro files you'll see the same, those are server files which uses certain resources normal exe's dont.

dont know what he released there, im giving you my authentic files, which works fluently, do as you wish.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you bro, As well as it will be good journey with this files
thanks, this is for the community as i said, hopefully a good will come out from all of this, happy deving !

Back