Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Saga of Ryzom..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I know this has been posted here and I know many of you are gonna say...
"ewww, I played this game.. the graphics are great but the gameplay sucked.."
now.. before u go saying that I'd like to say THE GRAPHICS ROCK!! (I play on a geforce 4 on max settings ;) and it runs fine) NOW.. for the part everyone hates.. the gameplay... let me say.. LOTS of it has been revamped and redone.. tweaked and fixed.. they have tore into this game and fixed every possible problem they could.. everything about this game is great.. I absolutely cannot wait till tomorrow hehe... well for you anxious people to give it a try.. here is a link!!

Simple as that.. now go there.. and REGISTER..

P.S. The game is in english ;)

::EDIT::
Open beta starts tonight at 2am..(morning really) for USA west coast (GMT - 08:00) as for everyone else.. Im not sure.. I know in paris it start's at 5am or 9am.. not sure.. but that is about 4 hours from now.. everyone go register as fast as you can!!
Oh, and leave ur names and stuff here so we can see each other ingame..
I'll be playing as Bluehawkk..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it will be that somebody could create a server files? =( this game is perfect xP

sorry for my english i am brazilian ;/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ewwwww, i played this game, graphics were good but gameplay was lame

i knew a GM and he took me all across the world, there wasnt much to see
i bet it is gonna be all people hanging around and making stuff, then selling them back to the store.Crapy big game for no reason

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Open beta starts?? I thought it was in open beta for a while now. Atleast i'm pretty sure it wasn't closed beta, because they had a register sight likeeeee for a few months :|. I played it for a few minutes then i kinda got pissed cause i died from everything and i didn't like the gameplay...

Summary: I played this game.. the graphics are great but the gameplay sucked.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i liked the game i just was a crafter crafted all my crap then sold it all and wore the good stuff and then worked on fighting i spent hours on this game the last beta so im downloading it again ill post my name later

Back