Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Ultimate PC Buying Guide by Cruvenium

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Those are the specs on my media center :O

While waiting for my QX6850 to arrive from Intel's Retail Edge program, I borrowed a buddy's E2160 for my new system.

Didn't play with any voltages and just did an FSB overclock to 2.7GHz (to match my DDR2-1000 RAM), ran all my games beautifully.

Heh let's just say I bought it when I didn't have a job or money, going for a new rigg in a few months and this one's going to be my alt.

Well my parents got a 2160 in their computer and I can say the same, just turn up the FSB and it performs like an QX6800 or so :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
For someone like me, who has old DDR RAM sticks laying around, that it's cheaper. And while the data transfer rate may be restricted, it is many times faster than a regular harddrive.

(also, computers never use their full power - get a 600W powersupply, with accompanying parts to use it, and it'll probably use closer to 400W, or just 300W - increasing that by 10 or 15W isn't too bad; that's about $2 (USD) a month if you use your computer 24/7).
Im not ready for "ssd's" xD For now, I will stick with my cheap sata drives. :]

Back