Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

the wrong way - update

Reaction score
here is the promised update to my article, you can start to see some real direction with it now and im starting to shape its purpose, again all feedback is great both good and bad let me know how it makes you feel!

i will post the whole article including the update for those who havnt read it yet

----

The wrong way

As pretty much everyone in Britain and most of the world are aware we are facing a problem . A problem that if it goes unresolved, then it threatens not only our future and our lives, but that of the next generation and the next. I am of course speaking of our modern

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Excellent artice Ex! Like always I love your work. I wish you could do essays for me in High School and get me easy A's.

The only one thing I kinda see you focusing is on mostly education. Lemme tell you something. I came from Nepal, one of the poorest countries in the world. Only 40% of the people in my country are educated, rest live in poverty. We don't even have schools in our country. Only the rich and wealthy can attend it. Rather then going into education you should focus more on discipline and family influence as well.

Other then that everything is perfect. Don't take my advise badly, its just a suggestion. You should consider writing as your job.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Excellent artice Ex! Like always I love your work. I wish you could do essays for me in High School and get me easy A's.

The only one thing I kinda see you focusing is on mostly education. Lemme tell you something. I came from Nepal, one of the poorest countries in the world. Only 40% of the people in my country are educated, rest live in poverty. We don't even have schools in our country. Only the rich and wealthy can attend it. Rather then going into education you should focus more on discipline and family influence as well.

Other then that everything is perfect. Don't take my advise badly, its just a suggestion. You should consider writing as your job.

Yeah, I agree.You should consider working for some kind of magazine.
Anyway, I'm still staying with my opinion that it is the parents fault most of the time.

Reaction score
thanks for the kind words guys, try not to look at education as what u recieve in schools, tbh i dont support the school systems we have set in place right now

the education im going to address is that of character education such as respect for others, disciplin and above all self respect

of course if somebody is in the right environment it is much easier to pick up on this, if they have the right family and hom life for a start, the right role models and peers the list goes on

however when you are placed in the wrong environment and bombarded with all the wrong messages how can you possibly be expected to fit in with those who are in the "right" environment

thats what im gona be addressing initially

Reaction score
So if I give you this $20 would that mean you'd write my Econ. term paper for me? :D

Only joking of course.

Again you prove your skills as a writer/columnist. As they've stated above I really think you should try and find some sort of job which you can use these talents.

I can just see it now, in the next 15 years...

Sexy Exy, the #1 mixed martial artist AND the for most columnist/writer in the world. =P

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Certainly , youths need to realise what yob culture actually does, CCTV is far from a help now, people need to install Youth clubs etc, somewhere for the Kids to go so they aren;t smashing my front door ;p

Back