Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

These split forums

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
I concur. Ref: the earlier discussion immediately after the change was made and a thread in C++ section where I was jumped at for providing a pseudocode answer to a programming problem where the problem was with logic and not the language but the language used was C++...

I wouldn't say it's terrible though... just useless. Shouldn't fix what ain't broken imo.

Reaction score
It's pretty simple.

The potential beneficial effects of the split forums is outweighed by the detrimental effects that we've seen.

Less people browse those sections. People post in the wrong section. The forums, overall, feel more dead.

As Negata said, you shouldn't fix what isn't broken. And this change should be reverted.

HAARP
Reaction score
It looks like a junkyard where everything you don't want to see is hidden away from sight. It reminds me of some of the MMO sections.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It looks like a junkyard where everything you don't want to see is hidden away from sight. It reminds me of some of the MMO sections.

But I'm still seeing threads about Habbo and PHP and Python.

HAARP
Reaction score
But I'm still seeing threads about Habbo and PHP and Python.

There are also a lot of other threads that should be swept under the rug so that the main section has no threads at all and the purpose of the subsections is genuinely fulfilled. Interestingly, this requires more effort than just leaving it all as it was, and it will also serve to steal the soul the main section has had.

Reaction score
Please read over, like, and if you'd like to, comment on this thread that I've created in an attempt to get this issue rectified and our section returned to its former glory:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f600/request-coders-paradise-members-remove-915848/#post7505317

Thank you.

Just a reminder to everyone to please support the thread if you have not. Liking it is helpful, as is replying with your opinion/thoughts. Junkers has said that if it gets more support, he will "discuss it with the powers that be."
Thank you everyone for caring about the liveliness of this section.

Back