Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ThiefRoad Edits

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My original thread was closed before I could reply: http://forum.ragezone.com/f721/thiefroad-developing-indie-mmorpg-based-1100807/

I am the creator of uMMORPG, I did all of this with Silkroad in mind. The project involved one year of hard work and solving a lot of difficult networking challenges.

The result is the biggest indie Silkroad attempt yet. All the MMORPG core features are finished and tested.

No other Indie Silkroad project has ever gotten this far, yet you close my thread prematurely because the models don't look good enough yet - which couldn't be less important.

If anyone is still interested, please head over to ThiefRoad.com where you can discuss the topic freely, without being censored or closed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The topic was closed because this does not belong in the silkroad online section, you are developing a game that's like Silkroad. Also the assets you are using aren't even yours, you opened a development thread with the full uMMORPG asset + scene.

Back