Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

This is pretty sick, yet slightly funny

Reaction score
Don't read it when you are easily offended, or even when your not... hell you shouldn't read it, but i bet you still will... or maybe not... oh well who gives a poop really. :tp:

Btw that guy ChuckNorrisisHOT is actually gay.

Oh and don't check that link at the bottom he gave... it's sick... i haven't seen it but someone else on IRC did, and well he didn't liked it...
If you think i'm joking about this link then read the posts in this topic FIRST, some people watched it, judge for yourself if you truely want to watch it

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
clsss conve :good: but the link OMFG that wants taking out the sick lil B******s. its propper sick i turner it off half way through.

Reaction score
omg... that convo is not funny and that link OMFG, i cant believe i've just clicked it and watched it, i felt phyiscally sick. i should have listened 2 u but i didn't and i wish i did. how can any1 find that at all funny or sexy 4 that matter. omg >.<

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a cat, I closed media player after 20-40 seconds, the part when hes inducing the vommiting, just cant watch it.

Back