Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

THIS MIGHT help you cap im not sure but writing helped me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well wen i was depressed i wrote about it. and i found the disk earlier on and carried on to finish how i feel.

writing my feelings down helped me at that stage. this story /song / poem what ever u wanna call it goes back about 1 year ago and i carried it on and finished it 2day.

this is how it was for me.
i only Expect Hydra 2 understand this as he's the only person ive shown it 2.

just 4 u cappeh ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks mate. I'm lucky I guess because my parents love me and I can goto them when I'm depressed. Although they do tend to go crazy and try and fix the problem no matter what. Which I don't want. I'd just like someone to listen to meh sometimes.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its just my feelings. i have more 2 show but i keep them private. but if they can help some 1 like Cap when he feels down il try n help ppl out. thx Spunkeh ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm gonna try and find him a virtual male stripper, that will cheer him up, hopefully. Don't like when ppl are depressed...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nik, get your webcam and do some poses, then send some pics to Cap.

That will settle it all and this thread!

Back