Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

This server will be alive again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
reuploading gthkoreanandtools.rar will post link once its up.

Place is asking for premium user to download it now so im looking for a new place to upload the files too. will reupload all 3 once i find something.

Im uploading 5 files to depositfiles hoping the links wont die like this other place did lol.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
reuploading gthkoreanandtools.rar will post link once its up.

Place is asking for premium user to download it now so im looking for a new place to upload the files too. will reupload all 3 once i find something.

Im uploading 5 files to depositfiles hoping the links wont die like this other place did lol.

mega.co.nz

try there, since your already doing it ._.

------------------------------------- V5 re-up---------------------------------------------------------
part1

part2

part3

Now once you've got all three parts, place them all inside one folder and use this to join the three pieces.

and then simply extract them :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is some korean files and the game tools I had

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks again!

Could you try to compile it? I tried to compile it and I get 90 errors about bad convertions and pointers pointing to the wrong place. But back when lucky was around this didn't happen, and these files have to modifications.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We could probably make a new game with this; make (or get) a better engine, re-do the graphics. :) Maybe its not worth it, but for sure its fun

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We could probably make a new game with this; make (or get) a better engine, re-do the graphics. :) Maybe its not worth it, but for sure its fun

It is a lot of work, also GTH is mainly a PvP heaven for everyone lol, I don't think many would PvE.

You would have to re-do all the models, and need to have a ton of skills for that.

There's also no map editor, so you can't make new maps, but you could potentially re-use old ones.

:*:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back