Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Thug 4 life?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ja rule is one big idiot, he looks like a f'in monkey sounds like a cow on ganja, hes the only f'in rapper who i hate, he aint no thug, :cool:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DragonWoLf said:
ja rule is one big idiot, he looks like a f'in monkey sounds like a cow on ganja, hes the only f'in rapper who i hate, he aint no thug, :cool:

ermmmm u missed what i said or maybe u got the rong idea i was on about.......... bah........ fuk it i cba explaining i was on bout summit else ffs.

Reaction score
DragonWoLf said:

Not that Ja u fool :p he on about 2Pac........... Not THE 2Pac the foru 2Pac.........BAH thiscould get confusing:rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No the ones who start the 'thug 4 life' motto, they are only drawing the wrong attention to themselves, like most of 'So Solid Crew' did, look what happened to them

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Makoangel said:
No the ones who start the 'thug 4 life' motto, they are only drawing the wrong attention to themselves, like most of 'So Solid Crew' did, look what happened to them

its just a bunch og penis heads who are 'thug 4 life' i mean its sad really, like these kids round my area think they are well have and want their thug tatu...how sad i mean they go roung starting fights coz of these rappers who think they are hard..when really they are little kids *breath out* :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
being a "Thug 4 life" or what ever is just another excuse to act like a idiot and get away with it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tupac is dead.....if thats what u get for being a real thug i wonder about the mental condition of some of u.

Back