Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J To all using latest CVS source server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
*EDITET* To all using latest CVS source server

as postet on forum

the buylists.cvs didnt get updatet as it should, npc will not sell you anything.

use this buylists.cvs file

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
somehow the nightly build seems even buggier than the origianl 0.2 server files lol
I used to be able to attack things and run around the world without crashing (aside from graphic issue), but now it seems to crash whenever i try to attack a monster lol

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont use nightly build, i ALWAYS use the latest cvs source (kinda have to since im dev :D )

but the nightly build is made from the cvs source, so, there shoudnt be any bugs, i mean, i never had any problems with crashes or anything.

on the subject about latest, ive just finished writing the teleporter npc code, it should come in the nightly build tonight, and it should be in the cvs tree in a few hours.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if i may ask. how do i get the latest source? & what do i use to compile it?

eidt: btw, wich NPCs were added? are they only in the starter area?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to get latests cvs and compile:

note:

CVS was updatet today again, with Teleporter NPC's working (all of those currently in the game).

we know some teleporter NPC's are missing on the map (working on adding them, dunno when that will be out though), anyways, there is 1 missing file from the latest CVS

read THIS

on how to get the COMPLETET teleport.cvs file

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow! Greatjob Bmsfx =D Is there anyway we can donate you guys so you at least get rewarded and keep working? :p Btw i dont have a bank account so no PayPal :/

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back