Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To everyone who keeps telling me to "go to hell"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I tried. Honestly I did, but to be honest Hell's customer service department is truly shocking.

I had to send Satan himself a message:

I hear you're the one to talk to about... Well...

Being condemned?

Here's my problem - I requested eternal damnation a few weeks ago and I still haven't received it. I payed a good price for this (my soul!) so I believe I have the right to lodge a complaint.

I've contacted Death's personal office, and he is behind me every step of the way, as is the Soul Sales Department.

Here is a copy of the letter I received from the Soul Sales Deparment:

----------------------------

Dear RobC1907,

Thankyou for ordering our special offer eternal damnation package. This package does not expire and will be credited to your account immediately. Your eternal damnation package includes the following exciting features!

A two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment, situated in the First Circle of Hell.

Amazing views over the River Styx, with a free boat ride back to the land of the living every other sunday.

A free meal in the Halls of Hades, every day.

Free, backstage access to the upcoming Amy Winehouse concert! The Premature Death Department has her booked for next Tuesday.

And much, much more! You will be able to enjoy the full benefits of the eternal damnation package after one soul, human, is deducted from your account.

Thankyou!

Soul Sales Department,
First Circle,
Hell,
STN 666

----------------------------

As per the entry requirements my soul has been taken, but the package has not been credited to my account. Is there anything you can do to help me?

Thankyou, RobC1907.

All I got was a message back telling me to get lost and go to hell :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No way! You know how much those angel wings cost to rent per hour?

Gold
Reaction score
lol, you got ripped off mate!
I have a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom (1 which includes a lava tub with hot bikini devil).

Reaction score
You was robbed.

If you had opted for the 7 wish package you could of wished for all that!

Why Brendan Fraser didn't just wish to marry Elizabeth Hurley I'll never know! Why try get with a semi attractive workmate when there is the uber hot devil woman blatantly wanting you?!?! Dam, with 7 wishes the things I'd do to her! :D

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hey Rob, say hi to Satan for me, he owes me some souls.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I own a condo in Hell, right across the street from Laz's House, and LK lives Right next to Laz's house. Plus God owed me some favors, so I bought some Angel Wings from him, for 2 Bucks, and he made a duplicate of Bill Gate's house for me in Heaven. :D My life is great.

BACON
Reaction score
Hey Rob, say hi to Satan for me, he owes me some souls.

I own a condo in Hell, right across the street from Laz's House, and LK lives Right next to Laz's house. Plus God owed me some favors, so I bought some Angel Wings from him, for 2 Bucks, and he made a duplicate of Bill Gate's house for me in Heaven. :D My life is great.

You guys killed it :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just 3 words

Go To Hell

Yeah i own :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Brian May - To everyone who keeps telling me to "go to hell" - RaGEZONE Forums

Go to Hell.

Back