Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To run offline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, Ragers! I'm a newbie around this forum. I'm trying to make Tantra run offline on my pc, I have already downloaded the necessary files, except for the maps and the 3000fr client, unfortunately the links for these two aren't working for me, either they're dead or I'm just too slow to get those

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much! This is really a great help! :D By the way, I got errors on trying to post this thread, so as you notice the post doesn't make sense xD I used the FR client but it didn't work. Later I tried to use the Tantra Extreme server files but I still had problems with the map links. I'm stuck with the server list but I can log in. Hope these links would work now. Thank you so much!

PS: I'm only trying to run it offline, I don't have intentions of taking it online as of the moment.

Cheers!

:)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , you can get client files and server files here
http://forum.ragezone.com/f400/tantra-kathana-5-1-server-1057946/

:)

Good day sir. I have downloaded the files from the link that you gave, thanks for that :) Now, as I am trying to run the game offline, I mean via LAN, I am getting a couple of problems. I have read a bunch about it and it always said I should run the dbsrv, then the msgsrv, then the zones. At first I had a problem with running dbsrv, which I then figured out that changing the IPs in localIP.txt and serverlist.txt to 127.0.0.1 as the lan ip would do the trick. I had the same problem with the zone, I tried doing the same and luckily it worked.

My problem now is how to create my account, since I can't seem to find any account creation application from the link. I had this creation tool from another forum, yet it didn't work. I think Dbsrv, msgsrv and zone1 files are now running as expected, but still I can't log in, saying "Please Connect Again". I'm also having a problem with the rest of the zone files. Only zone1 has the executable zone1.exe file, so I cannot set up the other worlds. What have I done wrong during the process and how can I fix these? Thanks a lot!

Upvote 0
Back