Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

today

Reaction score
Sad to hear the loss but maybe now they have a place they be thinking of making a new 1 life :p Or Be able to try in peace i hate parents aswell really nosey

Last edited:
Reaction score
whoa man we really get all the great news on this forum, from MD shittin the blood to MentaL's mates grandma snuffin it, what can i say, old people only have one purpose, to die n stop being a strain on society

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LardBusters said:
whoa man we really get all the great news on this forum, from MD shittin the blood to MentaL's mates grandma snuffin it, what can i say, old people only have one purpose, to die n stop being a strain on society

You really are an arsehole aren't ya?

Reaction score
LardBusters said:
:rofl: lol u penis

gl 2 ur m8 MentaL:good:

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
evilkitten said:
i'm moving out as soon as i can, had enough off everything happening in this house, constant arguing and only last night did 1 of parents actually left 4 a couple of nights :(

sorry to hear :( Hope everything goes ok for ya...and wish your nits please!:)

Back