Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

too drunk to fucoss

Human Version 2.35
Reaction score
sorry guys, i'm just drunk, unlesss, talentless and bored.... so i just wirte poopie here yes :p

dont minbd me lol

All is well...
Reaction score
lol, but I don't like weed or drugs :p
Not drunk anymore :p
What's the difference? Alcohol is a drug... I suggest you pop 2-3 quad-bars and then compare it to being drunk. I can almost guarantee you that you feel exactly the same.

Weed is okay but it shows up for too long in your system for how little it affects you (duration and quality).

Reaction score
Weed = no hangovers. You can hit up bong and compare that to 7-9 straight shots of rum. The effects are not exactly the same but overall experience is similar (i.e. good time!).

All is well...
Reaction score
Weed = no hangovers. You can hit up bong and compare that to 7-9 straight shots of rum. The effects are not exactly the same but overall experience is similar (i.e. good time!).
Bull! Weed never makes you feel as good as drinking imo. I can smoke an entire QP and not feel as good with just 10 or so shots of a good proof alcohol.

Back