Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Too many drop loots CRASH

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, currently using V19.2 from Ketchup and just experimenting with drop rate and client in local.

So I just tried adding LUCKYBOX + 40 in one of the item and just tests it out, all drops are just as is and nothing has changed.

Luckybox works perfectly but when killing monsters and there are too many loots on the floor that is not yet picked up, it will result into the character will become invisible and the client will now crash. When you login immediately and the loots are still there you will still crash. You can only login when the drops are already gone.

Upon searching threads, I came across some ideas like hiding drop textures or increasing MAXDISPLAYOBJ could resolve it but I tried both and it doesn't resolved.

Any other ideas on how to solve this?

To those who are using v21, is this problem still present at v21?

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don’t understand that she loot you’re talking about the __TREASURE_BOX system?

what i meant was the normal drop system then an item with DST_GIFTBOX 40 value and drop rate x1000 or more then try killing monsters at saint morning or higher mobs with a lot of loots, when there's a lot of loots on the ground the neuz will crash

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
what i meant was the normal drop system then an item with DST_GIFTBOX 40 value and drop rate x1000 or more then try killing monsters at saint morning or higher mobs with a lot of loots, when there's a lot of loots on the ground the neuz will crash

This is a well known issue in all of flyff with to many objects displaying at once. Why you would do this beats me lol.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a well known issue in all of flyff with to many objects displaying at once. Why you would do this beats me lol.

Oh i see, so even if this is done with official, it will be the same.

Just doing some limit testing with rates and drops and pet looting XD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see.

Anyway, upon searching here and in google, I stumble upon this:

Well I tried looking with some of the uploaded src here and can't find something like this.

Does anyone have this kind of system or if it's in one of the src here what's the define for this system? XD

Making all the drops to be consolidated in a loot chest and when using looter pet with filter, it can directly get the items inside it :)

Upvote 0
Back