Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Too much ppl ruin the game !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As title says i got kinda bored in cabal online cuz lot of hackers ruin the game ...

The question is have there any way to stop them ? i mean like edit in database the max sended packets before u dc or make dll protection to cabal or maybe hide and change gm aoe adresses?
I see everywhere a lot of topics forums with tonf of hacks but whats about protection ??

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think you posted In a wrong section isnt it ? :p

Reaction score
As title says i got kinda bored in cabal online cuz lot of hackers ruin the game ...
Dont know what about other ep 8 server but simp at this time is disgusting ...
The owner dont give u a single answer when he fix it or anything dont go online and bann hackers hes looks like dont want do nothing ...
The question is have there any way to stop them ? i mean like edit in database the max sended packets before u dc or make dll protection to cabal or maybe hide and change gm aoe adresses?
I see everywhere a lot of topics forums with tonf of hacks but whats about protection ??

Complaining about a private server on Ragezone isn't the best idea, don't you think?
Requesting delete.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i posted it single in cabal section ... whats ur problem with it ?
ps dont spam w useless things i just asked something write in if u have some answer ....

Just relax 1 or 2 more week , e8 will be relased ;) after that they will cry

anyway if its relalsed the same prob still there full of hackers everywhere ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The only one spamming is you. This has nothing to do with cabal development and there is nothing we can do about it.

it kinda does i think he is asking how to stop people from hacking his server atleast i think thats what he is asking

Reaction score
Hacker can be filter easily. I have played some days on theses ep8 servers and i have so much idead for filtering the hackers. MCL check in cabalmain (ENC included too). 2 layers protection of cabalmain.exe (that need weeks for break up), same Hacker hunter (GA) example.
Just need to go to dungeons and check every people in the server. Not so much players have in 1 cabal server 400ppl can be check in 1 weeks. Just check parties in FT2, MO, Aos2 example. Than need check AoS1 solo's in low level. AH log checking who buying so much entries of same type. Example anyone buying daily 50 aos1 that is incredible :) After on maps just need see around and 1 click and banned. With disconnect count and logs check other ways to catch hackers. With launchers need to check running injectors (as knowed), and save cabalmain.exe from invalid threads. and more more more things... Just need to think with hackers brain!

Reaction score
it kinda does i think he is asking how to stop people from hacking his server atleast i think thats what he is asking

No, he edited his post, he was complaining about so many hackers on simp server, he is just a player.

Hacker can be filter easily. I have played some days on theses ep8 servers and i have so much idead for filtering the hackers. MCL check in cabalmain (ENC included too). 2 layers protection of cabalmain.exe (that need weeks for break up), same Hacker hunter (GA) example.
Just need to go to dungeons and check every people in the server. Not so much players have in 1 cabal server 400ppl can be check in 1 weeks. Just check parties in FT2, MO, Aos2 example. Than need check AoS1 solo's in low level. AH log checking who buying so much entries of same type. Example anyone buying daily 50 aos1 that is incredible :) After on maps just need see around and 1 click and banned. With disconnect count and logs check other ways to catch hackers. With launchers need to check running injectors (as knowed), and save cabalmain.exe from invalid threads. and more more more things... Just need to think with hackers brain!

Manual searching through the logs, not the greatest idea.You're speaking only in theory, you can't ban people just making asumptions. Perfect protection, there is no such thing but there is much that can be done, it's all up to the sysadmins.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u can block there IP...

Last edited:
Back