• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Tool]BOI Hex Editor For Odin Patch

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

This new tool will only work on Line from Odin Version, and is on Beta Version, will be added more function if you guys start sending me any suggestion so i can add and update this tool.

How it works?

simple. put this tool on server folder to start editing the lines ( will not work if you have changed the lines name, like change the default line name to realm.exe )

and now you need to click on your line name and will load the currents commands and after just click on each button to start changing the command name.

necrentos - [Tool]BOI Hex Editor For Odin Patch - RaGEZONE Forums

Download

Scan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have tried your program and it does what it says, and now that you know how to use the hex for the line.exe(i tried my self but im not pretty skilled comming down to hex :S) could add also a function to select conf files for every line.exe, it would be cool to be able to do so from the program. making the program able to configure conf files and if possible log files also, to run multiple line.exe from same folder

also thx a lot fo the tool its does what it says and thats enough for me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have tried your program and it does what it says, and now that you know how to use the hex for the line.exe(i tried my self but im not pretty skilled comming down to hex :S) could add also a function to select conf files for every line.exe, it would be cool to be able to do so from the program. making the program able to configure conf files and if possible log files also, to run multiple line.exe from same folder

also thx a lot fo the tool its does what it says and thats enough for me.

ok, i'll make new function to manage the link for the config files and after you can change the server.ini from line to Sline1...8
and run from same folder all realms

thx for this suggestion =)

Back