Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Totally Random Forum Ideas

Reaction score
After reading shoutbox and noticing couple of ideas, thought that this might be something useful to have in a single thread, although, couple notes:

1. If you have a really good idea - post it in a new thread.
2. If you started with a small idea, but want to expand it - create a new thread.

This place is for small, random ideas to benefit forum & its members.

As an example:
kesz24 - easter eggs for a badge.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After reading shoutbox and noticing couple of ideas, thought that this might be something useful to have in a single thread, although, couple notes:

1. If you have a really good idea - post it in a new thread.
2. If you started with a small idea, but want to expand it - create a new thread.

This place is for small, random ideas to benefit forum & its members.

As an example:
kesz24 - easter eggs for a badge.
yeah i mean like it will be fun if there is event like easter eggs
i know this from an old forum it was halloween and the owner making event to find hidden pumpkin in some random spot that not always there when we refresh the page

and a lot event badge too sorry if i bring another website screenshot but the concept is like this
1701700280988.png

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
yeah i mean like it will be fun if there is event like easter eggs
i know this from an old forum it was halloween and the owner making event to find hidden pumpkin in some random spot that not always there when we refresh the page

and a lot event badge too sorry if i bring another website screenshot but the concept is like this
View attachment 252514
Well you already have a candy cane badge.

Back