Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Tower Of Heroes (Mobile)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
res/client/Media/Lua/ui/login.lua The ip address is hardcoded there. Change it there too.
it will not work properly 127.0.0.1 root address android is a linux system can not be used for nox or mobile installations because it only uses the core of the system.
if you do not know how to do a physical virtual net then test it on virtualbox or wmvare and put it in ip
do not ever use 127.0.0.1 ip on a stand-alone system
but u can use it @Jayrulez so u do not have to install android
oh right. :w00t: can't use 127.0.0.1 haha silly me.

Another question;
will it be ok to use the 192 ip address? i cant use vm machine because my pc is trash so im using my own os then use nox to test it out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Another question;
will it be ok to use the 192 ip address? i cant use vm machine because my pc is trash so im using my own os then use nox to test it out.

Hi walter...

Yesterday I tried it on my PC (windows 10) ... and I used the local ip (127.0.0.1) thinking that it was going to work ...But now that I see your comment, I thought to use the loop (since for other servers I use it) ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Another question;

yes good 192 ip :cool:

Hi walter...

Yesterday I tried it on my PC (windows 10) ... and I used the local ip (127.0.0.1) thinking that it was going to work ...But now that I see your comment, I thought to use the loop (since for other servers I use it) ...

loop can be solved

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes good 192 ip :cool:

Hello pasztor7. I still can't register? i did change it to 192 and recompile/reinstall the game. feelsbadman :(:

Hi walter...

Hello AcekY.

Sorry but i don't know what the "loop" is :( im still a newb on this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
try to activate the windows loop ... (I still check it because I'm not with the PC where I have the files)

This link->

!!A loopback address is "connected" to a virtual network card in your machine, which is called the loopback adapter.Anything sent to the virtual loopback adapter comes to the right of the back of it. It is how it is "connected to itself."

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello pasztor7. I still can't register? i did change it to 192 and recompile/reinstall the game. feelsbadman :(:

do not forget that the game data went to the sd card which is a virtual card for nox.

virual sdcard search KBK and kbksettings delete folder and reinstall game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, pasztor7
With the topic you mentioned to create the databases, is it necessary?Where do I have to create them?And what are the data to enter the navicat?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, pasztor7
With the topic you mentioned to create the databases, is it necessary?Where do I have to create them?And what are the data to enter the navicat?

kbk_guild this is the default
can be added to any database, it must be transcribed only in the server settings

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It could be that I could not enter the navicat because of the ip theme (I was using 127.0.0.1 yesterday) ... can it be accessed without a password?

I still do not understand where to create the database .. (sorry for my ignorance)
I do not understand this at all:

Comment: create a gift database, bkb_guild outside
Here's the information below: USERS DATA for PLAYER / GM DATA for ACCOUNT
do not try to use it in the account section because it will always start the game from the beginning.
you must first create the account that you can play in the PLAYER section.
you can then create the gm rights.
Install android emulator Nox or smartphone
Good Development

Thank you in advance and I look forward to your help XD

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@pasztor7 Yesterday I tried the loop, and I was able to enter calmly ..But I miss this error in the server executor:

Trying to enter the Navicat I get this error:

Madsea - Tower Of Heroes (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@pasztor7 Yesterday I tried the loop, and I was able to enter calmly ..But I miss this error in the server executor:

my video settings server database and client

sorry video fast quality for amd athlon x2 video recorder

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
<<--- try to close all mysql running on background (task manager -> mysqld end task) then rerun server
my video settings server database and client
sorry video fast quality for amd athlon x2 video recorder

I did all your steps. Server is working fine now.
I got the game recompiled, deleted kbk files on sd and reinstall but still cant register.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
<<--- try to close all mysql running on background (task manager -> mysqld end task) then rerun server

I did all your steps. Server is working fine now.
I got the game recompiled, deleted kbk files on sd and reinstall but still cant register.

Server error no search GIFT database

Create new database for GIFT , wiev pic.

Run server database ok

Register bag.cpp error click ok 2x

Game working for default account

Download pc verzion client no change ip default 127.0.0.1

jayrulez shared

Change ip for server default 127.0.0.1 and run

goo run client 100% working , bag.cpp im still looking for a bug in the source code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@walter307 -> Try to open the Navicat, then restart the PC ... today I will try again. The loop is perfect, without poblem. And the apk works perfect in NOX (android emulator)
@pasztor7 -> I'm a little messed up in the head because I'm raising a Talisman Online server, and I have a lot of variable IP and loops. Can you create an account or can you just play with the default?

Tomorrow I tell them how it was :) Take care and hug!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@pasztor7 How did you edit the client's language? In what folder is it? (from the client you brought up)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Server error no search GIFT database
Create new database for GIFT , wiev pic.
Run server database ok
Register bag.cpp error click ok 2x
Game working for default account

Download pc verzion client no change ip default 127.0.0.1
@jayrulez shared
Change ip for server default 127.0.0.1 and run
goo run client 100% working , bag.cpp im still looking for a bug in the source code

wow! it works! i didn't know there was a pc version of this Dota ripoff game XD thx pasztor7.

@pasztor7 How did you edit the client's language? In what folder is it? (from the client you brought up)

media\lua\config
some of the text are coming from that directory. I think pasztor7 translated some of the text there.

Back