Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Translating Clients

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the past I was able to active a function in Jade Dynasty where you could hover over any menu and there would be a popup that told you the exact file name for that menu. Then you could go into the pck file and find the file and translate it.
Does anyone know how this function is activated.

On PWI it is activated by "uidebug 1"

I think jade dynasty has a different way

Reaction score
In the past I was able to active a function in Jade Dynasty where you could hover over any menu and there would be a popup that told you the exact file name for that menu. Then you could go into the pck file and find the file and translate it.
Does anyone know how this function is activated.

On PWI it is activated by "uidebug 1"

I think jade dynasty has a different way
I remember it used to be "debugger something". It opened like a "terminal" on top of the screen, right?

EDIT:

"debug_command_mode = 1" "#debug_command_mode = 0"

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember it used to be "debugger something". It opened like a "terminal" on top of the screen, right?

EDIT:

"debug_command_mode = 1" "#debug_command_mode = 0"
Not looking for that debug mode. unless there is a command that allows you to see what the names of each menu are in the client/

Upvote 0
Back