Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian Fire and Sand All tribes 4.4 In progress

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone again, I hope there are some of you left in this section of the forum.

Recently I started to work on the fire and sand version someone started and abandoned, so i want to share with you how close we got.

ALL TRIBES
sallar - Travian Fire and Sand All tribes 4.4 In progress - RaGEZONE Forums

ORIGINAL LANDING PAGE

Tribe based buildings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG, i have found this post and i am a big Travian fan. I actualy play Travian T4.0 and T4.2 on an custom server. i convert language to German . My last work ist to managed a Travian Kingdom Server v 0.66 to play. But the script is not finished yet and the developer ( i think) stop the work on it. Know, if found thi spost and i hope you have good news and your wokr is going god on Travian Fire and Sand. How is it going wirh this script. Have you good new. i hope you will share your script, i can make the german language for you. Greetings from Germany

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been looking for a copy to try and improve scripting but not fan with converting old php mysql scripts as they are already deprecated. Most of the old release are coded using php mysql_ scripts and not supporting php mysqli_ scripting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks very good, do you plan to make open-source ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good. Do you have a private server so that we can visit?

Back