• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Troop MAX LIMIT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HOW TO INCREASE TROOP LIMIT IN YOUR VILLAGE?

File: /GameEngine/Technology.php

LIne:
PHP:
if($controlloTruppe['u'.$i] >= "1000000")

Finally found it, was looking for it long time.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lol , that code is a prevent for double troops (it`s a temporary "fix"). If you ask me in git , i`ll told you where to remove that limit :)

Because I limit that possibility from Technology.php.

That why all servers not works properly because everyone cheats :)

Find in GameEngine/Technology.php that code :

PHP:
	public function getUnitList() {

After that will find

PHP:
	//FIX BY MisterX
  	$controlloTruppeInRinforzo = $database->getEnforceControllTroops($village->wid);
     	for($i=1;$i<=50;$i++) {
     	if($controlloTruppeInRinforzo['u'.$i] >= "30000000")
     	mysql_query("UPDATE ".TB_PREFIX."enforcement set u".$i." = '0' where vref = $village->wid");
     	}
	//FIX BY Shadow and made by NIKO28
	$controlloTruppe = $database->getUnit($village->wid);
   	for($i=1;$i<=50;$i++) {
   	if($controlloTruppe['u'.$i] >= "10000000")
   	mysql_query("UPDATE ".TB_PREFIX."units set u".$i." = '0' where vref = $village->wid");
   	}

Remove that lines.

Theoretically if play fair , you cannot made more then 10 million troops and 30 million reinforcement

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes you can, i just sent all of my troops to my capital in x1000 server and it's over 10m, so imagine if someone else sends you deff or off, so you have even more, it really depends on how fast server is, because if one troop is 1 sec and you make troops in 20 village, then you make 10m fast, but if server is slow then you don't

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Because never will exist a real travian server with 1000 xp !!!

Back