Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trouble setting up 2.3 server files, need help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi i was wondering if any1 could tell me where to get the 2.3 server files already set up because i always set them up how the guide says but wen u create account wen u click ok it doesnt make it and to be honest its just gettin to be 2 much hasstle for something thats not working...

thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
// SEE COMMENT BELOW //

[Much better than my answer x) - at least I tryed =P lol]

Rossypoo

P.s - no one like routers!! I'm actualy consiering going back to a modem just to get this fucker to work =P lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
// SEE COMMENT BELOW //

[Much better than my answer x) - at least I tryed =P lol]

Rossypoo

P.s - no one like routers!! I'm actualy consiering going back to a modem just to get this fucker to work =P lol

I know, fk all that forward this port and all that shizzle, lol. Setting up with a modem is so damn easy. Plus I pay a little more to my cable ISP and they don't gimme any crap for hosting, then again I don't have 100-200 users either hehe.

Back