Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Troubleshooting Wrong IP Spam on DB Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been trying to get my server online, and came across this problem:

Rossypoo - Troubleshooting Wrong IP Spam on DB Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Just wondering if anyone knew what the problem was? - I've found nothing like it on nere or LOMCN.

[Basicaly the DBServerjust keeps spamming wrong IP. Obviously must mean wrong Ip somewhere, but I'l double checked and everything seems right >.<]

Any help appreciated,

Thanks,

Rossypoo.

P.s - Here's a screen shot of what I have so far, if anyone has any ideas on how to sort out those things, I'd be glad to read.

Rossypoo - Troubleshooting Wrong IP Spam on DB Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
first u havent changed ur servername look at ur login srv both shud be same, (i think lol)
make sure all ur ip are exact same............
make sure ports are correct

shud sort ur problem

VirUs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The names in my LoginSuv are both the same:

Diamond Diamond 192.168.1.4 84.92.208.172 84.92.208.172:7100

Ports 7000,7100,7200 and 3000 are all open.

Any other sugestions? And do you have a link to a good online IP guide? I've tryed many but none seem to have worked >.<

Thanks for the help

Rossypoo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, are you behind a router, or are you using an isp with just a modem?
If you are using a router, I can't help you as I've never dealt with a router. If not using a router,
You only need to change 2 ips to run live server.
C:/mirserver/gamegate/Config - GateAddr to ip addr.
C:/mirserver/LoginSrv/!ADDRTBL - 2nd and 3rd one to ip addr.

Every other ip, with the EXCEPTION of the one or two set at 0.0.0.0, the rest can be set to 127.0.0.1

and Deanfletc meant look at your login srv, one side says ktest, the other Diamond. So that means you have to go through all your ini's and make sure wherever it calls for a server name that they are all the same.

Here is every file that has a server name in it;
C:/mirserver/DBserver/dbsrc
C:/mirserver/gamegate/config
C:/mirserver/LoginSrv/addrtable !userlimit
C:/mirserver/LogServer/Logdata
C:/mirserver/M2Server/!setup

C:/mirserver/LoginGate/Config and C:/mirserver/SelGate/Config both have a line with "Title" in them as well, but just let them at their respective names as changing it to your server name has no effect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help, think I've pretty much got it sorted now x) I wouldpost the solution but I really don't have one lol. Just started again and it worked. So must have missed something, thanks again

Rossypoo.

Back