Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut] For all MoograMS error fixes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[Tutorial/Guide] For all Private MS server error fixes. *Updated*

These are 3 guides that will help you completely with every problem your having, program that you need, and help that you will get. Please enjoy and rate my thread. Instead of skipping through my thread reading nothing I'd like you to at least take a bit of your time to read slowly through this instead of just making your server in a rush and posting your problem instantly though this will help many of us figure out your problem quickly and give us more post but just to reduce the spam in this thread and site.

I haven't really updated it that much but I decided to deticate a little more to RageZone now that I'm back into forums now. Anyways enjoy these fixes they are for most Maple Story private server fixes some might be obsolete but just ignore the MoograMS.

Support for all you people that cannot play the forloop account... Or can't login,errors,etc.

1. Download Any maple story private server whichever one suits you best.

2. Extract the files that are packed/archived via rar/zip using either Winrar/7zip/ or any extracting software available on the net.

3. Grab the 6 files of the dist folders and place them into the following folders.

Code:
C:program filesjavajre6libext
C:Program filesjavajre1.6.0_06libext
C:program filesjavajdk1.6.0_06jrelibext

Yes all 3 of them.

4. Place your Unlimited Strength files in the correct location unless you didn't already.

5. If you already have another database try deleting the whole database of the OdinMS schema and then right click make a new schema and call it Odinms and execute XXXXXXPrivateServer.sql.

6.Execute all the .bats.

7.Keep your stats at 5461 maximum or else you sometimes cannot kill monsters in 1 hit. Also some hits will not affect other monsters.

8. Go to DB.properties change it to your password which is most likely nothing so erase root and put in your password.

9.Go to world properties and change it with your WanIP or your HAMACHI Ip.

10.Samething with Login,Channel properties files fold in the source of what server you downloaded.

11.Your done, go play.

If you have problems with login button stuck or cannot go past character selection.

If you get login button stuck that means you placed your Unlimited Strength files incorrect also try more than once. If you get character stuck try another 2 times cause for the hoster to login it takes awhile. If you still can't look into your .bat and screenshot it and show me your error if you don't get an error while selecting forloop that means you have put your dist files in the incorrect place. Then try replacing them all over again.

If you still can't try restarting your computer. If you get Port 1099 already in use, Restart your computer also. If you get a GUILD error in your .bat that means you didn't do the mysql correctly try looking under the GUILDS columns and look for something strange. Like GUILDID 27 change that to 0 GUILDRANK 5 change it to 0. Try making a new account and look under the guild and everything till you get the idea and then look at forloop and take out what's wrong. Very simple.

If you need more sql fixes and need to know where you need to place your Unlimited Strength Files,or don't have 1 or 2 or maybe all 3 of those folders to place your dist files go to this

,Alan

All credits for that tutorial

Alan/Me

All credits xxandycx for his sql fixes/support/etc.

If some of you guys are to lazy to go to the link I have posted I really couldn't care less but, I wanna make my thread look nice.

Download these

- SQL Folder full of SQL fixes.

- JRE6 Folder (Only download if you're missing it).

- JRE1.6.0_6 Folder (Only download if you're missing it).

- JDK1.6.0_06 folder (Only download if you're missing it).

- JCE Unlimited Strength files (Only download and follow the placement step if you have the log-in stick error)

- v55 Cash shop localhost Read about this further down.​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fix 1). Execute all of the SQL files from the download above with Navicat/Query Browser/HeidiSQL

Fix 2). Make sure you have your dist files placed in these folders

Code:
C:Program FilesJavaJRE6libext
C:Program FilesJavaJDK1.6.0_06jrelibext
C:Program FilesJavaJRE1.6.0_06libext

Fix 3). If you've tried port forwarding, and suddenly, cannot pass character selection, Try forwarding port 8888 under TCP and UDP protocols.

Fix 4). If when you click the log-in button it just sticks, download the JCE unlimited strength files from above, and place the Local_policy and US_export_policy in the following folders

Code:
C:Program FilesJavajre6libsecurity
C:Program FilesJavajre6libext
C:Program FilesJavajre6lib
C:Program FilesJavajre1.6.0_06libsecurity
C:Program FilesJavajre1.6.0_06libext
C:Program FilesJavajre1.6.0_06lib
C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_06lib
C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_06jrelib
C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_06jrelibext
C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_06jrelibsecurity

Fix 5).Some people had errors when they were not using a v55 CashShop enabled Localhost, Download it from above.

Fix 6). Make sure if you've port forwarded(If you're using a modem, You don't have too portforward, but you still have to place the IP's like this) you have the IP's in your properties files set like this:

Code:
World.properties - WANIP
Channel.properties - localhost
Login.properties - localhost

How ever if your on hamachi:

Code:
World.properties - <HAMACHI-IP>
Channel.properties - <HAMACHI-IP>
Login.properties - <HAMACHI-IP>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F.A.Q (Frequently asked questions)
Q. Why don't you help with TitanMS errors?

A. I do not have hardly any experience fixing TitanMS errors.

Q. Why don't you help with OdinTeh/Lily errors?

A. I am not quite sure on how to fix those errors either.

Q. HELP! How do I port forward a modem?!

A. No need to, just follow Fix 6.

Q. Can you just let me add you on MSN please?!?!?!

A. No, I have far too many contacts from when I did help over MSN, I will only help over MSN if I cannot figure it out on here.

Q. Well, Can I PM you then?

A. No, keep the errors in the support section, and in here.

Q. Can I have a cookie?

A. No you may not.

Q. Can I rip you're guide and post it elsewhere?

A. Only if you link back to this original thread, and give me full credit.

Q. HELP! I DID EVERYTHING AND MY CHARACTER IS STILL DISAPPEARING!

A. You didn't execute on of the SQL's, Run them slow, and remember which one's you've ran so far.

Q. HELP! I AM STILL GETTING STUCK AT THE LOG-IN PAGE! I DID THE JCE FILE SETUP!

A. You didn't place them in the right folders, But if you have and are still getting this error place the JCE files, in EVERY SINGLE folder in you're java folders.

Q. HELP, I AM STILL STUCK AT CHARACTER SELECTION! AND I AM SUPER 100% NO NOOB, POSITIVE THAT I DID ALL THE STEPS!

A. Asoon as you double click you're character, minimize and search you're .bat files for errors. I need the top of the error, one talking about an "unknown column" Or something like that.

Q. Which v59 source do you plan on upgrading to/learning more about?

A. OdinTeh.

Q. Does it cost money to run a private server?

A. No it does not, its absolutely free. (Unless you want to host you're server on a dedicated host)

Q. Can you just setup my server for me?!

A. No, no I will not, I don't believe in getting EVERYTHING done for you.

Q. Can you PLEASE come and be a GM on my server?!

A. No thank you, I have my own server to tend to.

Q. When ever I register on my site I get "field banreason dosn't have a default value"

A. Run this script in Query Browser/Navicat/HeidiSQL
Code:
 ALTER TABLE `accounts` MODIFY COLUMN `banreason` TEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `accounts` MODIFY COLUMN `macs` TINYTEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL;

Q. When ever I open launch_world.bat I get something that says port 1099 is already in use!

A. This happens when you already have a launch_world.bat open, Close it and try again. Also, Close out I.E as it also uses this port. If the problem persists, restart you're computer.

Q. I get this error!: 'java' is not recognized as a operable program or batch file

A. You have to add the environment, to do this:

Goto, Control Panel -> System -> Advanced tab
Click on environment variables
Look at the below fieldset, System FieldSet
Find value PATH or Path, double-click on it and add the Java binary folder location at the end

Code:
;C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_10bin

You may notice it says 1.6.0_10, no problem, just change the above to whatever version you have!

Q. I can't compile, can I send you my source and then you compile for me?!

A. Theres a saying, Catch a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime, in other words, lookup some guides, I will not compile for you.
That wraps up my Guide/F.A.Q, if you have errors, after following the FAQ, and fixes, tell me so in a reply, and have a nice day!

All credits to xxAndycxx

Accurate Tutorial On How To Set Up MoograMS How to set up MoograMS

I made this guide to help Moogra so he wont have so many noob question

I Hope It Helps Him:D

Ok First of all download and install all files listed below:
(For other versions go to http://forum.ragezone.com/f427/release-sinems-repack-453178/?highlight=Moogra)

(Select your operating system and then pick a mirror)

(click on Other Downloads)

After Downloading/Installing:

1.Unzip All files
2.Keep your wz files in the source folder
3.Open your JCE Unlimited Strength Files and copy and past them in those following locations:

Code:
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\security
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_10\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_10\jre\lib
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_10\jre\lib\ext
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_10\jre\lib\security

Make sure you copy and paste them in all locations

4.Now Open the world.properties and find this net.sf.odinms.channel.net.interface=67.169.126.244
Change 67.169.126.244 to your ip or hamachi ip

gigorga - [Tut] For all MoograMS error fixes. - RaGEZONE Forums

5.Now open login.properties and find this 127.0.0.1=67.169.126.244
Change 67.169.126.244 to your hamachi ip, if you are making it non hamachi change it to localhost

6.Open channel.properties and find this 127.0.0.1=67.169.126.244
Change 67.169.126.244 to your hamachi ip if you are making it non hamachi change it to localhost

7.Now finally open the last one, db.properties, and and fine user=root, pass=root
Change the root on user to whatever your MySQL user is(defualt should be root unless you changed it) and change root on pass to whatever the MySQL pass is(defualt is nothing unless you changed it)

8.Now open MySQL QueryBrowser, lots of people have been experinecing problems with getting in with correct info it should look something like this:
Code:
Server Host: localhost
Port: 3306
Username: Root (unless you changed it)
Password: (your pass should be nothing unless you changed it)
9.Now create a new schema called "odinms" and then double click on it

10.Now Click on File>Open Script and browse moograms.sql

It Should look something like that

11. Now you are almost now all you need to do is open wampserver
Make sure its online
12.Now start the STATER.bat loacted in MoograMS 1.9.2>MoograMS source, and type in start and hit enter

Well this is how it should look :D
13.Now to play you need a client, First find localhostworks.exe and right click on it and click on "Edit with HDD Hex Edit Neo"

14.After Opening it up, press ctrl+F and find 127.0.0.1

Change 127.0.0.1 to your hamachi ip or you ip
15.Well now open up your client make sure the starter is open and has no errors :D
16.Now the user is admin or droval and pass is admin , DONE now you could play

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creadits
Code:
Me= for makng this guide
Odin= For bieng super sexy
Moogra= For makin this great repack

Hope This Helped You,
Elkin

All credits for this Tutorial to Xelkin!

Also guys please try saying thank you if I help you instead of just leaving me hanging and waiting for your next problem to answer. Please rate my thread guys at the top right, Thank you,

Alan.

Last updated Saturday, November 15, 2008 2:00 AM

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] For all MoograMS error fixes.

7.Go to accounts, then look for GUILDID and GUILDRANK for forloop then edit them to 0. So now you can login forloop. KEEP YOUR STATS AT 5411 or whatever OR ELSE YOU CANNOT KILL 1 HIT SOME HITS WILL NOT EFFECT OTHER MONSTERS.

You actually go to characters instead of accounts.
And thanks for the guide :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

7.Go to accounts, then look for GUILDID and GUILDRANK for forloop then edit them to 0. So now you can login forloop. KEEP YOUR STATS AT 5411 or whatever OR ELSE YOU CANNOT KILL 1 HIT SOME HITS WILL NOT EFFECT OTHER MONSTERS.

You actually go to characters instead of accounts.
And thanks for the guide :)

*Updated.

Thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

this is pretty much fail... :/
ur siggy is hawt :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

this is pretty much fail... :/
ur siggy is hawt :)

How is this fail. This is good because a lot of people us Moogar's Repack and PCMaples repack too and this helps both repacks and probably a lot more... So before you flame think before you post. Noob.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Well then don't use a Ducking Moogra repack or a PCMaple repack
Start off with a clean seanpack or even better clean rev 988 :)
Too bad noobs these days will just leech and not learn :/
Anyways... You didn't need to post this... Let teh noobs suffers :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Well then don't use a Ducking Moogra repack or a PCMaple repack
Start off with a clean seanpack or even better clean rev 988 :)
Too bad noobs these days will just leech and not learn :/
Anyways... You didn't need to post this... Let teh noobs suffers :)
True lol but I love helping people and when I get thanks I have no idea why, I also agree let the noobs suffer but still at one point the best Private server makers like Odin's staff was probably Noob at once and thanks to people like me they learn faster and become better at Java,C++,C#,Etc.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well seanpack has errors too you know?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

They are easily fixable :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice job but whos the chick in ur sig?

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Nice Guide im going to add my own guide how to setup MoograMS Repack Soon

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

They are easily fixable :)

Yeah they are extremely easy to fix. But most noobs do not know how to put repacks they think all you do is download change ip and run sql, instead of putting the .jars in the correct format, run the same sqls that fixed your last server, etc.

Nice Guide im going to add my own guide how to setup MoograMS Repack Soon
Thank you.

nice job but whos the chick in ur sig?

Thanks, and she is my girlfriend. Now will everyone stop asking me. =\

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hi,

I have a problem!
I would change my server repack from PCmaple 2.1 to MoograMS 1.7.1.
But without losing the accounts and characters!
How can I do that?:scratch:
When I hold the same database as now, I havent characters on the logged in account..
And when i execute the clean (included the repack) MoograMS.sql my database is gone..
Pls help me!:bad:
TY,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hi,

I have a problem!
I would change my server repack from PCmaple 2.1 to MoograMS 1.7.1.
But without losing the accounts and characters!
How can I do that?:scratch:
When I hold the same database as now, I havent characters on the logged in account..
And when i execute the clean (included the repack) MoograMS.sql my database is gone..
Pls help me!:bad:
TY,

Well since you executed the sql that writes over your database now it's all gone unless you made a backup in MYSQL Administrator, There is a way to keep your accounts and everything you made just search for it I really have to do something brb.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Well since you executed the sql that writes over your database now it's all gone unless you made a backup in MYSQL Administrator, There is a way to keep your accounts and everything you made just search for it I really have to do something brb.
Ok ty,
When you are ready, can you help me? because cant find it!:bad:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hi,

I like MoograMS repack so much, because I think its stable and there are so much functions in it, also love the commands!
But when I did all correct (guide) and login my character isnt GM, thats correct!
I go to MYSQL and change the values of:
Accounts: GM=1
Characters:GM=1
and set the character= level to 255 and job to 510 and more..
All things works but I cant use commands..
Thats so bad, because if you are GM, you must use commands!
Pls can someone help me how to fix this?:scratch:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have the same problem is Wiet!

Master Summoner
Reaction score

You forgot to keep the wamp server download

or am i just blind 0.o?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

yup i got the same problem you cannot use gm commands or become a gm.

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Yeh go and redownload the jar folder

Moogra updated it it should work now

Back