Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut] How to change character statistics when character is created [Odin]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya, I dont really know if this is already known by every MapleStory Private Programmer, But I'll just tell you for know on how to do it. [DONT FLAME lolz]

[How to edit Character Statistics when an Character is created.]

First, go to net.sf.odinms.client and open MapleCharacter with your Java Editing Program.

Then, search for:

Code:
public static MapleCharacter getDefault(MapleClient client)

Now, there should alot of something like

Code:
		MapleCharacter ret = new MapleCharacter();
		ret.client = client;
		ret.hp = 30000;
		ret.maxhp = 30000;
		ret.mp = 30000;
		ret.maxmp = 30000;
		ret.map = null;
		// ret.map = ChannelServer.getInstance(client.getChannel()).getMapFactory().getMap(0);
		ret.exp.set(0);
		ret.gm = false;
		ret.job = MapleJob.BEGINNER;
		ret.meso.set(2147430000);
		ret.level = 10;
		ret.pvpdeaths = 0;
        ret.pvpkills = 0;
		ret.accountid = client.getAccID();
		ret.buddylist = new BuddyList(100);
                ret.muted = 0;
		ret.nxcash = 50000000;
		ret.maplepoints = 500000000;
		ret.gifttokens = 50000000;
		ret.incs = false;

Below.

Now, its time for the EDITING Part, =P

First, ret.hp + ret.maxhp means on how big the HP Max Limit will be when the character is created. I've edited my OWN to be 30000 so that they would have 30000 HP.

Second, ret.mp + ret.maxmp means on how big the MP Max Limit will be when the character is created. Mine is 30000 so, its pretty self explanitory that when in my server an person creates an character, that the character will have an max limit of 30000 MP when they see there statistics.

Third, ret.map = null means that theyll just go to the default map 00 when the character is created.

Fourth, ret.exp means that when they create an character, theyll have as MUCH exp as you wish for the player to have when they go see the character's statistics.

Fifth, ret.gm means that when they create the character, theyll have the GM Status whether or not you set it to true or false.

Sixth, ret.job means that when you create an character, theyll be in the job you chosen the character to be.

Seventh, ret.meso.set means how much Mesos they have when they create there character. I've edited mine to have MAX Mesos when they created there character =P
Eighth, ret.level means on what level there character will be when they create there character.

Nineth, ret.pvpkills + ret.pvpdeaths is not really needed so I wont tell about it.

Tenth, ret.nxcash + the rest mean how much of the amount they have when they go into cash shop. You can edit it so the character will have 50mil NX Cash + NX Points + Gift Tokens =0

And thats how you can change the statistics when you create an character =P

Credits:
ME + Maybe someone else if this is posted >.>

And congratulations, you edited your server to have the character statistics when the players create an character =P

[PS: Please dont flame me if this is already posted, lolz =P Just tell me and ill request an moderator to lock it]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] How to change character statistics when character is created [Odin]

can change storage slot?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I dont think so, Otherwise, I'd say you'd probably have to edit MapleStorage.java, although I havent tested it yet.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'll try this now xP.

Back