Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT ] How to set UP my Ducking WEBSITE -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
OK In my Ducking releases all i never seen is:
help, error web, bugged loool
dont know how to use and set up my Ducking web...
I made this guide for all newbies and stupid's xD!!!

1.Go and download the Ducking appserv 2.5.10, no more ez here
2.When done. Install it
3.OK now go to C:/APPSERV and find www, there delete all u can see xD
4.Download my Ducking web w/e and copy and paste it in www folder
5.and remember replace ntwdblib.dll to this (ntwdblib.dll = download it in attachment) in php6 folder
6.Go to execute /php.ini > ctrn+ f > mssql > remove ;
;extension=php_mssql.dll
\/
extension=php_mssql.dll
7.LOOK THIS xD
X-Weaver - [TUT ] How to set UP my Ducking WEBSITE -.- - RaGEZONE Forums

Its all for ur Ducking error xD

Credits:
X-Weaver

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
XD now maybe they will stop spamming your thread with errors that everyone is having, since the lazy duck's don't know how to look through all the posts or to search to see if the problem has already been fixed

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nice but what about the php.ini?

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

and right here where says
5.and remember replace ntwdblib.dll to this (ntwdblib.dll = download it in attachment) in php6 folder ( is not php6 is php5 ).
^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still got error xD Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\secure\config.php on line 32

and i know i have to work becors admin panel works great

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still got error xD Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\secure\config.php on line 32

and i know i have to work becors admin panel works great

metal-nl:
executar > php.ini > ctrn+ f > mssql > remove ;
;extension=php_mssql.dll
\/
extension=php_mssql.dll

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Itachi6972 = xDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! kk but remember web coded by emisand and lambda xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
use XAMPP, It's better.
Link :
-----
X-Weaver, What fonts are you using for your button in your web.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
emmmm thanks dacharles xD and MicroManiacs emmm i used Batman font, Starcraft, Mukista, God of War(Kratos font)xD, that fonts i used fo all my sites hehe

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if it was appserver 2.5 how does you get php6? hmmm silly mistake there?

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This realy helped me but.
I can login to the web now, but i can't login to the client.
it says wrog password.
and i did the fix of age and sex.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/2e\sess_e36e1a34f928e5ceeab7bb2435a67b62, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in C:\AppServ\www\index.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\AppServ\www\index.php:2) in C:\AppServ\www\index.php on line 2

Warning: require(C:\AppServ\secure\config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\AppServ\www\index.php on line 6

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../secure/config.php' (include_path='.;C:\php6\pear') in C:\AppServ\www\index.php on line 6

Warning: Unknown: open(C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/2e\sess_e36e1a34f928e5ceeab7bb2435a67b62, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (C:/DOCUME~1/ADMINI~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/2e) in Unknown on line 0

all errors If you can help thanx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Objectnaam AccountBan is ongeldig. (severity 16) in C:\AppServ\www\secure\ipban.php on line 8

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\AppServ\www\secure\ipban.php on line 8

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\AppServ\www\secure\ipban.php on line 9

Help? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back