Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL] Changing MicMac online language From Japaneese to English

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,i allready Posted a tutorial showing you how to Host a Server at MicMac Online,but the Game is in a Wierd language,so i'll show you how can you Change it's language to English,So what you need is a Copy of Both of English and Japaneese versions of the game installed on your Computer and Mess up with Files :p :
1-Item Description : To Change item Description to English replace the File item_tooltip found in "MicMac>Data>Character" folder with the One found in "ASDA Story>Data>Character" folder .
2-Sowel Description : To Change Sowel Description to English replace the File sowel_tooltip found in "MicMac>Data>Character" folder with the One from "ASDA Story>Data>Character" Folder .
3-Sowel Names : To Change Sowel Names to English replace the file sowel_calctable (I Don't know where is it Located) with the one Found in ASDA Story folder
4-Traders Names : To Change Traders Names to English replace the txt files found in the folder "MicMac>Data>Npc" (Only replace TXT Files !! )
*Note that all model/motion/texture Files can be replace without having problems in the game,But if you replace item_list files you cannot access to the game,seems like it Contains new items list )
5-Error PopUps : To change what's written in error Popups to english just replace error listfile in the folder "micmac/system" with this one :eek:tt1:

Back